+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Trove Heroes update in a nutshell...

Exclamation The Trove Heroes update in a nutshell...

While I'm loving the new additions to content, this has been my experience with the new update....

Quote Originally Posted by Postal291 View Post
    While I'm loving the new additions to content, this has been my experience with the new update....

This is basically my same experience except I have Almost 180 MR and Am trying to lvl up revenant.

Infact, I believe this is everyone's same experience.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rikter101 View Post
    I believe this is everyone's same experience.
    Nope, I haven't been getting any disconnects/rubberbands/etc. since the Heroes update.
    My content:
    ✅ Masked Mercenary [Rampage Datastreamer] costume: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...r-(Neon-Ninja)
    ✅ Paranormal Pupkin ally: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...anormal-Pupkin
    ✅ Terraria's Astral Plane mod: https://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...l-plane.69226/

Just depends what time you play. Trove cannot handle the peak hours and honestly the people responsible have never made any efforts to make sure it can. Peak hours are only a fraction of the time. The devs feel our pain and every now and then sympathize with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Everscream View Post
    Nope, I haven't been getting any disconnects/rubberbands/etc. since the Heroes update.
    Same here, I was honestly surprised by how well the game managed to handle rampages, having a ton of people in one small space. Performance has been surprisingly good recently, so good job on that one devs.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

Trove Heroes Update In A Nutshell: Log in 10 mins before challenge, find biome, wait for collection challenge to start.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

This is my experience with the update... The game starts dropping frames over time, dropping quicker the more enemies you kill.

This update be like :

And then

And after everyone is logging off. I personally think this update is the worst update Trove has ever had.

IGN : Arion4K | Leader of Laezaria

I've been logging in for over 10 hours, i don't even know how many hours, and couldn't get a single rampage, not a SINGLE ONE! I couldn't get my sentience shard of the day because of this hell of RNG.

Seriously Devs, DO SOMETHING! Fix this! The day is probably going to pass and i will not be able to get my daily sentience shard, really, i'm all hate right now.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    I've been logging in for over 10 hours, i don't even know how many hours, and couldn't get a single rampage, not a SINGLE ONE! I couldn't get my sentience shard of the day because of this hell of RNG.

Seriously Devs, DO SOMETHING! Fix this! The day is probably going to pass and i will not be able to get my daily sentience shard, really, i'm all hate right now.
    From my observe, there is only 2 Rampages till now.

5 hour and 7 hour after reset.

The lies about 6 per day...

+ Reply to Thread