+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: one PUUUUUUUUUNCH! For Vanguardian.

one PUUUUUUUUUNCH! For Vanguardian.

The Saitama Suit - Updated!
    It has been a couple weeks since I launched the Mod at the time of this edit. I am majorly euphoric that it's seen over a hundred downloads and upwards of five hundred views already! Especially since it's only on Trovesarus, and it's for a class that most Trovians don't yet possess! Awesome! Work is still going on for the Mod, but due to life constraints, it has slowed down a bit. Thanks for the support so far and I hope that if you're following this thread, you'll stick around to see the completed lvl. 30 version! Until then, maintain your daily training - complete one hundred dungeons, open one hundred shadow caches, place one hundred blocks, and run the length of a WHOLE five biomes - EVERY DAY!

(Second image is version ONE of the download.)

Replaces the Starter Costume, Casual Claw and Shadome.

Updates as and when. Maps next!

Feedback appreciated <3 Download link from Trovesaurus, or Trovetools.

Seriously though! There are a few drastic changes to the updated version. What worked? What didn't? Tell me, or I'll never know!

https://trovesaurus.com/mod=5932/the-saitama-suit

Omg

U r a geniusssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you could make the cape... I would totally try to farm vangaurdian.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

There is indeed a cape...

...though I fear it may never reach its truest and appropriate size :P

Once I've figured out the placement block though, I'll be tweaking it so the annoying single sticking-out block is no longer such an eyesore. When I get back from a gig tonight I'll sort out some maps, that lovely perfect dome needs to be shiny!

Working on this tonight, should see a new version in a few hours.

Keep your eyes peeled!

This costume is so much hype. Can't wait for the new version!
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

Further news.

After a suggestion from a friend (a GENIUS suggestion) I am now working two mods for VG side-by-side. I will work Saitama to completion! But... well, it's just totally fitting given the abilities and the model. I am now working on the alpha stage of a Genos costume, too. Eyes peeled! Saitama Suit update landing as soon as I have finished exporting alla these maps.

High dps vanguard with explosive epilogue and this mod. The only thing to top that is have the explosion from subgem say one puuunnnch
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

#BaldGuyPlays

So I tried using this mod, and I wish you would replace the level 30 costume with this. For the starter costume, the cape is just one solid piece, but the level 30 costume has more pieces and makes the cape feel more realistic. Still cool, though, but only a 71/100 in my book because of this.
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast