+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make Chaos Cores and Chaos Chest collectibles tradable!!!

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar

Angry Make Chaos Cores and Chaos Chest collectibles tradable!!!

Alright, Chaos cores and Chaos Mega Core are probably the worst drops from Chaos and Golden Chaos Chests. I think that Chaos Cores should be tradable and so should Chaos Mega Core, as it only gives 9 Chaos Cores as a common drop. I also think that Chaos Chest collectibles should be tradable as duplicate drops only give 3-5 Chaos Cores. Please acknowledge.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

Completly

I completly agree, its so anoying cuz I have a bunch of those in my alt account, but I dont have much in my main, and I only need those to craft the Ice sage

maybe you should play more on you "main account" then...
    Praise the sunflower !

Chaos chests and everything from them used to be tradeable, they changed it over year ago, along with adding chaos cores and making classes craftable. I honestly don't see them undoing these changes, even tho I definitely agree with you.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty Carrot View Post
    Chaos chests and everything from them used to be tradeable, they changed it over year ago, along with adding chaos cores and making classes craftable. I honestly don't see them undoing these changes, even tho I definitely agree with you.
    Wasn't expecting people to reply on my 5-month-old thread XD
    But yes, I know that they used to be tradable. It's kind of sad that they changed it, I think they just did it for money. I agree with you and IAmMune.

IAmMune, if you are reading this, don't listen to jejezman's comment. They reply to my stuff like that on the forums and Reddit also.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

Banned
    These cores have become out dated for a lot of people and in need for newer players.
    I'm sitting with about 900 of these that have 0 use to me or more been months since I looked at them.

Either make them tradeable or at least 25 can buy a gcc for that 1 week you did not get enough gcc cc to get the new item.

+ Reply to Thread