+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stuck at Loginscreen (GLYPH)

Stuck at Loginscreen (GLYPH)

Hi guys,
    I am playing Trove for a few weeks now and everything went fine until today, my enviroment wasnt loading anymore so i restarted the launcher, but the launcher didnt startet up anymore i, restarted my PC, still didnt work, i uninstalled the glyph launcher. I reinstalled the launcher and started it, i logged in but the login window freezes as i click log in and just stays so, i cant play trove or any other game from the glyph launcher at the moment.
    Pls help

Inkachuss+(2015-03-07+at+06.15.05).jpg

I aswell am having this issue, it just happened to me for the first time, I've been playing since closed Beta and this has never been an issue for me, and i was playing it earlier, however my game crashed, like Crashed HARD, screen froze and i had to restart my PC in order to do anything, when trying to Relaunch the Glyph launcher it was went "not responding" I've since then uninstalled and deleted all folders of Glyph off my computer 4 times and still have this Issue

Senior Community Manager
    Hey,

To start, go into any security software you are using and add the full Glyph folder as an exception, even if you have done that in the past.

If you haven't yet, follow the steps on this article for Glyph troubleshooting. It's important to follow those steps to make sure Glyph is completely removed from your PC, along with all associated files.

Also, delete your current version of the Glyph installer file, empty your recycle bin, and restart your PC one more time.

Finally, download this version of the Glyph installer file, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator. Let me know if the errors continue.

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    Hey,

To start, go into any security software you are using and add the full Glyph folder as an exception, even if you have done that in the past.

If you haven't yet, follow the steps on this article for Glyph troubleshooting. It's important to follow those steps to make sure Glyph is completely removed from your PC, along with all associated files.

Also, delete your current version of the Glyph installer file, empty your recycle bin, and restart your PC one more time.

Finally, download this version of the Glyph installer file, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator. Let me know if the errors continue.
    Cheer's to you... I always forget AppData... I can finally play the game at full FPS and not 9FPS on my horrible laptop!
    This helped:

Delete the Glyph AppData folder

The Glyph AppData folder contains several files that can get in a stuck state and cause the client to no longer authorize your login. Follow the steps below to delete this folder.

Navigate to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local.
    Delete the entire Glyph folder.
    Attempt to re-run Glyph.

Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwolf655 View Post
    Cheer's to you... I always forget AppData... I can finally play the game at full FPS and not 9FPS on my horrible laptop!
    This helped:
    Glad it's working again.

Thanks for this GM Fasti, i had the same problems today and deleting the appdata folder and then reinstalling glyph made it work again
    IGN: Talita
    Leader of "The Trovians" and "Gamesguts Brasil"
    Trove Brasil admin

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    Hey,

Sorry for the late Reply had to get some things done, but thanks for replying.
    i ttied installing this client but its wont install. English isnt my native languge so i cant tell what it is telling exactly in english but when the installing bar is full it says: "gettign ready" or "completing" and at this point the installations stucks pls help again

Inkachu

P.S. I attached a picture of the loading thing i mean cause i cant properly translate it sry for that again
    ss+(2015-03-09+at+04.07.35).jpg

Inkachu i had the same problem, before reinstalling i had to do this
    "Delete the Glyph AppData folder

The Glyph AppData folder contains several files that can get in a stuck state and cause the client to no longer authorize your login. Follow the steps below to delete this folder.

Navigate to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local.
    Delete the entire Glyph folder.
    Attempt to re-run Glyph."
    IGN: Talita
    Leader of "The Trovians" and "Gamesguts Brasil"
    Trove Brasil admin

when i try to download it writes end of downloading but it stays like that for 20 min and its not gone already

got it i forgot to delete the folder in local

+ Reply to Thread