+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Happy Easter Trove! I made some bunnies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadEye View Post
    Wow, nice! Too bad real life crafty projects weren't as easy as Trove.
    Yeah, true. But at least with RL crafts it gives you something you can hold, something you can have forever.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

Mister you got rhythm times 10 its a shame they aint screaming your name but you dont need to be a rockstar
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Maybe you can’t hold Trove, but all the money and hours that you put in the game sticks with you forever.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

+ Reply to Thread