+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rampage Challenges are to rare

Rampage Challenges are to rare

So far it's been 5 hours since the last Rampage Challenge. The RNG factor leads to the new content being unavailable to players with limited play time.

What I think would be a great solution is to go with 1 hour of Rampage Challenge, followed by 1 hour of Dragon Coin Challenge and repeat. Every player with limited play time would experience the new content far more often.
    Under 20 mastery? Apply this code to your account for a free Class Coin:
    EZGT6K3QRY2XMPFTP9Q7 (link)

I played for just over 4 hours last night. (8pm until just past midnight) and I saw 2 rampage challenges in that timeframe. They had said that the rampage was supposed to average around 6 times in a 24 hour period, which means once every 4 hours if RNG is in your favor. sounds like it wasnt today.

I think that the solution as it was suggested in another thread, would be to have the Rampage at the bottom of the hour with the regular challenge at the top of the hour. I cant find that thread or post right now. (It wasnt my idea, but I cant find who's it was.)

of course its going to be rare they want us to buy that 50$ pack

Well the Rampage Challenges don't give Dragon Coins (which is kinda the whole idea behind challenges), so it makes sense that they're a bit more rare.

It should be one every 3 hours... 1 Colection, 1 racing/dungeon hunt and 1 Rampage in the next hour, all day.

RNG is always a pain... Make it so we know what we should expect on each hour.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    It should be one every 3 hours... 1 Colection, 1 racing/dungeon hunt and 1 Rampage in the next hour, all day.

RNG is always a pain... Make it so we know what we should expect on each hour.
    Agreed. I'd rather it be predictable. I'm trying to get dragon coins, not neon caches, and don't have the time to hang around in game for hours waiting for the desired challenge to start.

What would be helpful is a notice somewhere letting us know what the next one will be. Maybe have a countdown timer to the next challenge in the Adventures screen.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Well last night, I was on for 6 hours an no Rampage. From what I heard in global it had been about 2 hours before I logged in when the last Rampage occured. So that was over 8 hours without a rampage.

Its crazy how they think we should be online every hour of the day to be able to find the rampage event, or else its pure luck. You might play 8 hours a day and don't have the luck to see a rampage challenge.

Seriously?
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

I wouldn't mind Rampages being as random/rare as they are if there were other ways to get the Lesser Neon Caches. The Greater Neon Caches have a different loot table, so don't say "just buy Greaters". Maybe they could let us buy Lesser Neon Caches for Dragon Coins? That way we could do any Challenge and be making any Challenge related progress.

+ Reply to Thread