+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PS4 Graphics Issues - Updated 4/11/2018

NA player, the graphics glitch seems to happen on all characters, regardless of mount, costume or level. Seems to happen most often in neon biomes, club world and shadow towers.
    Previously this would (and sometimes still does) happen in any biome at any time, but only a few times a week and to a pretty minor extent. Now it is daily and takes up the entire screen.

Graphic Bugs

I noticed it's not the world, but always one enemy who produces this Bugs, Bodyparts of an enemy are widened, so it draws Lines or even "walls" through the whole World, I experienced it expecially with these flying, Ghost-like things like they are in Neon city and The Shadow world

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobscv View Post
    NA player, the graphics glitch seems to happen on all characters, regardless of mount, costume or level. Seems to happen most often in neon biomes, club world and shadow towers.
    Previously this would (and sometimes still does) happen in any biome at any time, but only a few times a week and to a pretty minor extent. Now it is daily and takes up the entire screen.
    It happens just as much in others as the Neon one. Because I can't even do novice world without having the graphical error.

Ever since the heros update 1.22 the past two days every time i go into candorian u2 world erey time im looking around no mater what class im useing as im moveing the camra around the graphics distort so much to the point i cant see any thing at all if im lucky ill find the one camra angle that i can see i have tried exiting the game and going back into the game it still happens had to quit playing yesterday cause it was so bad im on the na server and its pve idk if it happens pvp side or not never touched pvp

Las cuestiones gráficas congelan el juego y se bloquean mucho después de la actualización 1.22 (UE)
    No muestra el mapa cuando lo abro a veces muestra un fondo azul oscuro en la sección del mapa, pero aparecen nombres de jugador. Muchos bloqueos y congelamientos al abrir la tienda. La mala carga de los gráficos ocasionalmente se extienden desde varios puntos a lo largo de la pantalla, hasta el punto de que no se puede ver lo que sucede y no son los personajes en si, sino los mundos que no se que es lo que les pasa ahora. Solía suceder muy raramente antes de la actualización, pero ahora es muy frecuente. Servidor EU. Jugador de Ps4. .

Crashes/glitches

Game unplayable since update.........
    Ign Real_Double_G

It started in neon city, for the Glitches, breaking a chest or enemy just walking will give you it. Never had the Glitches before

NA server. The graphics issues are happening to me as well, constantly, sometimes after only 5-10 minutes of gameplay, sometimes after 20-30 min. Pre-patch I would get them occasionally, and after 50-60 minutes of gameplay, but now the rate is nearly 100% of the time. Other friends and club members I play with are also experiencing this issue.

Invites to other players don’t work. Sometimes you’ll attempt to invite a player, and get an immediate system prompt saying “this session has already closed”, other times you can receive an invite, but accepting it will do nothing. Joining members of a club via the roster still works however.

A strange (and maddening, frankly) issue I encountered was seeing a Rampage Challenge pop up. This occurred about 3 minutes before 4:00PM EST today. When I spotted it I went to hub, and the challenge disappeared. I then went to Neon City in anticipation, waited until 4:00, and a Racing Challenge popped up in its stead. No Rampage Challenge. (Shouldn’t these a little more frequent, especially since we’re in an event right now? C’mon)

I didn’t take video footage of the last bug, but if it happens again I will certainly record it.

I have a question: is the report function when Trove crashes useful to you guys? Most of the time I tend to not send reports. What about if it’s a hard, OS crash?

1. After the update
    2. EU
    3. Does not have a pattern
    4. It happens in GS and Knight at least

If the developers play 30 min they will see all glitches! :P

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #30
    Senior Community Manager
    Thanks for all the info, folks! This is extremely helpful and we have engineers looking into the thread now. We appreciate any future reports as well and we'll keep you posted as we work on addressing this.

Be sure you're just discussing the graphics issues here. If you're providing info on different bugs or issues it will get lost in this thread. Make sure to find another thread on that issue, or respond to one that already exists.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast