+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PS4 Graphics Issues - Updated 4/11/2018

same as everyone I'm having a lot of graphical issues with trove and no way to fix it

graphical bug

I’m on NA server and there seems to be issues with the graphics when I’m flying in the air on my dragon mount. Sometimes, there are lines in the screen that turn black and rotate when ally is walking around. Game has always crashed on me since day 1. It happens a lot during battle in dungeons. Before I can beat the boss, the game will crash... the game can’t handle my super fast lightening-speed moves...

Dear Support/Dear Fasti/dear Community

First of all i wanna Thank u for such awesome content and hours of grinding to archive personal goals. I play your game since over a year now and want to share my thoughts about (graphic and CE-problems).
    Btw, im playing in EU just to make sure on that.

I love your game and all your content as i said but pls stop for now to bring new content and fix your issues. I would love if you take your time to fix youre CE or graphicbugs. Just do it. (i will write further down below a list of what issue when happend). Specially since the new Update on 27 March i had in like 10 minutes over 15 Crashes/freezes or even quitting the game. This dear Support/trion is NOT FUN. Specially if u have player that farming stuff for like 6-7hours, its rly depressing to fight with those Problems. Still playing it but nervs are melting.
    Also i wanna recomment that when you publish a update-log for Ps4, in which is written that you fixed the servers or any other Ce-Problems, pls dont lie if it is not the case. Since 2016 we have thoes Problems and they NEVER was been fixed.
    Pls Trion lets go for an Update to fix this, before u gonne make new content.

Heres a List of my experice i noticed Graphicissues or CE-Problems. (current from march 27)

Graphicissues:
    -Minimap in most of the worlds are broken. If u close and open the map, map will vanish and after that, graphicproblems will appear.
    -When u currently have a graphicissue and try to restart the game, it could happen they have not disappeared. They still there. (i noticed that i restart the game 3 times until the bugs was gone)
    -Graphicissues will also happen at Rampageevents in Neon city. When the big Boss spawns u can earn some nice litte graphicupdates
    -Also when u have those issues, it could be happen that u can see thorugh the hole map. Mountans or hills, even dungeonparts disapearing..
    - When you port or switch worlds like club or go back to the Hub u can also earn nice graphics but i noticed that this is a rare case.
    -Even some Armor or Wings are bugged when graphicissues appears.
    -Craftet dragons can cause some Graphicbugs aswell.

CE-issues:
    -When you port between worlds or hub.
    -When you earn Graphicissues and contineing playing game will freeze or even blackscreen.
    -When to many players are at the same place, like Events, grinding etc.
    - At Rampageevent in Neoncity. Crash when boss appears or when currently fighting.
    - When to many players activate a ultimate at the same time. For example: 7 people speedrun Shadowtower. You need to respawn.
    -when you entering a shadowtowerportal at the same time with a other player. (Portal in the stage itself)
    -Currently after the update the game will close automaticly because (servercommunication lost)
    -when you entering a new world, spawn at the startlocation you cannot move. if u press any button the game will crash. (rare case)
    - IMPORTANT! Currently the invitesystem is BROKEN. Nobody can invite a player over the game. you need to send a friendrequest or use /joinworld. FIX THIS.

its a small list but those are the important one. i hope i could help with those information. Fasti i hope you reply on this post.

ps. My englishgrammatik sucks. im not the best in it. but i trryed. Sry for that folks

Best regards
    BeatFox

I did some research online, and I didn’t understand how stressful a situation such as this one could be. I get a graphic issue within ten minutes, and the graphic issue seems to be related to enemies, objects, and textures. An example would be that a chest became bugged, and then all chests from that point would be bugged too. The longer that I ignore it, the chances of x becoming bugged increases. At this point, please don’t rush and have a hotfix. Find the problem and solve it to make the game run without an issue for at least a few hours. The Trovian Atlas seems to have an issue with lag as well

I noticed this issue prior to the patch but it was pretty rare. Already today it's becoming frustrating to play due to the graphics. Mine started shortly after I loaded a world (club, neon city, or hub now). The last thing I did before the issue started was open a chest after defeating a 3 star boss in neon city.

Just like everyone else, I have been seeing crippling graphical issues, usually after 15 minutes of game play, although it may appear almost instantly as well.
    I play on both EU and US servers, and both environments react the same.
    Issues include but are not limited to:
    Blank maps on access, i.e. when I use the touch pad names flicker then a blue screen. (this is crippling for me as I have impaired vision from glaucoma level eye
    pressure and can't read the tiny text on the screen. I rely heavily on these maps to give direction.)
    Extreme stretching and tearing of object models and or textures.
    In several instances base model frameworks were visible across the horizon.
    Missing textures or smooth textures where animations should have been i.e. water, lava, plasma etc.
    Memory leak escalation problems resulting in hard crashes after increased graphical issues or linked to sound events when gfx calls proc.
    Controller vibration crashes in tandem with video audio ques.

Please note that I play with the slash commands "/postfxaa, /postbloom, and /postdof."

Suggestions:
    From what I can tell it appears that there is a severe memory leak going on here that is being exasperated by the standard "A series" pipeline structure. IT was there before but now WHOA!
    I expected this would be the case but never saw it hitting this badly. It's going to take some looking into the API to resolve. Graphical calls which do not proc are trying to call on cpu resources to manage the overflow. At least that's what it looks like. Standard Intel model coding is not going to fly here, and certainly not windows defaults. I expect there's no memory reset safeguard in Sony's Linux port to allow for a video crash gpu recovery (standard driver call from AMD and I expect you are going to need to look at compatible "A series" launch drivers to course correct given the age of the console) Try Chromium with an EMU to get a better idea for compatibility. It's a better comparison. Essentially Linux, newer than Redhat; open source, but can be run on top and you can revision test in a win environment.
    Above all else you'll need to final test with an actual console.

After the last update, one word;
    DISASTER!

The game is almost unplayable now!
    Crashing the whole time and the graffics are bugged and seems to have a couple errors.

serieus problems I think!

ChumChumBaits PS4 I’m from Australia not sure what server I’m on, but everytime I kill or every see an enemy in any world my screen has all types of shapes and colours stretched out
    29/03/18 5pm AEST

Fix the graphics

I’m on PS4 username xxyoungtaylorxx. I get graphical problems every world I go into.

Graphic issues

Isues in ubers and club worlds

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast