+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PS4 Graphics Issues - Updated 4/11/2018

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

PS4 Graphics Issues - Updated 4/11/2018

Update 9 - 10:30 AM PDT (5:30 PM GMT) - The fix for the graphics corruption issue is live. With that said, there is still a small chance of running into this issue periodically. We're continuing to work on that as well, but it should be very rare. Let us know if you continue to run into this issue and how often it happens.

Update 8 - 8:45 AM PDT (3:45 PM GMT) - The fix for the graphics issues (and other things) has passed internal QA and has begun console certification. If it passes we'll roll out that update ASAP. No ETA to announce yet but we're hopeful to have this resolved soon.

Update 7 - 4/9/2018 - 6:15 AM PDT (1:15 PM GMT) - The team has a possible fix for this issue with QA. If they can confirm the patch fixes this issue we will send it to Sony for certification. We'll keep you updated as we continue the effort to resolve this bug. Once it is behind us we will absolutely share plans for compensation.

Update 6 - 4/5/2018 - 8PM PDT (3AM GMT) - We're making progress on tracking down the cause of the graphical corruption issues on PS4. We still haven't pinpointed the specific cause but we've eliminated a lot of possible causes so we're getting closer. After we have that fix we'll be able to discuss plans for providing appropriate compensation.

Update 5 - 4/3/2018 - 9AM PDT (4PM GMT) - The team is still running through possible causes of the graphic corruption in an effort to focus in on a solution. Until we've been able to find the root cause we'll continue our investigation as our top priority. This process is very time consuming so we have to ask for your continued patience. Once a solution is found and released we'll talk about plans to compensate PS4 players who ran into these issues.

Update 4 - 4/1/2018 - 6:30 PM PDT (1:30 AM GMT) - We don't have a resolution to the graphics issues yet but the team continues to investigate the cause. This issue has persisted much longer than we would have anticipated and we'll have internal conversations tomorrow to decide what we can do to make this right while the investigation continues.

Update 3 - 3/31/2018 - 7:10 AM (2:10 PM GMT) - We're still going through and searching for the specific cause of these graphics issues but no one cause has made itself apparent. The investigation will continue in earnest until this is resolved.

Update 2 - 3/30/2018 - 7:15AM PDT (2PM GMT) - The team is continuing to work on resolving this issue. More info posted here in this thread.

Update 1 - 3/29/2018 - 12:15 PM PDT (7:15 PM GMT) - We're working, with the info you've provided and our internal data, on finding the root cause of the graphics issues. We have a lot of testing to do before we can pinpoint the specific cause so please bear with us while we work on this. Thanks for your patience!

Hey everyone,

We're seeing reports of increased graphical issues on PS4. While there have previously been scattered reports we want to make sure to get as much info as possible from those of you running into it.

If you have friends playing who experience this issue please make sure they post them here as well. The more info we get the better our chances of finding reliable steps to reproduce the error.

When posting please include some specific info and also free free to share any other info you think may be helpful.
    1. When did you first notice this?
    2. What region do you play in (EU or NA)?
    3. Does it always happen or only after a specific situation (example: playing for over 30 minutes or when you finish a PvP match)?
    4. Do you have this on all characters or just some? If it's just some do those characters have anything in common (example: they are all using the same mount or hat style)?

Thanks everyone!

Log out/glitch issues

I have been have issues where my game logs me out of the game or the background starts to glitch out(ps4 player)(NA)

Graphics issue

Enemies have large extended line patterns, that take up most of the screen. Making it hard to play, until blindly killing enemy. This has happened before occasionally. Now it is very frequently. It started after the update. It has gotten too frequently for me to play. Please fix it asap. I don't want to miss out on the event. NA server, main toon, started after update.

After the heroes update trove crashes every 10-15 minutes. This seems to be happening with each class that I use. Graphical errors are happening almost immediately upon entering any world. These look like they take the form of pixel stretching, getting progressively worse as my play continues. Sometimes the errors are so bad that I have to close the program before it errors out and closes itself. I know that you will do your best to fix these bugs as fast as you can, I just hope this description can be of some use to you. Thank you. North American Server PS4

before the heroes update the graphical error didnt occur as often. after the update the screen just gets black lines constantly in any world/biome almost instantly on login. on regular ps4

20180328_174756.jpggraphics occasionaly stretch from various points right across the screen, to a point that you cant see what is happening mostly happens in the luminopolis area and also map sometimes appears as a dark blue screen but names of player still appear. when it happens its the same for all characters with nothing in common only the place your in. Im on the eu server, did use to happen very rarely before update but now its to much its hard to do the challenge with it been in luminopolis.

I've been having issues where I have to reset TROVE in order to not have random stretched out lines on my screen covering dungeons. I really thing this is an issue for those who want to complete dungeons. I first encountered this when the Heroes update released. I play on a NA server. It has always happened ever since the update came out. The random stretched out lines are not on any of my costumes or mounts. They are from blocks. Please fix this bug for others to play TROVE.

Post Graphical issues freezes the game and crash a lot after the update 1.22(EU)

It doesn't show the map when i open it sometimes it shows a blue background in the map section.A lot of crashes and once it froze when i opened the store.And also before and after the update it doesn't let me move the item called "steed feed " to the market place to sell it,it doesn't shows the "move"interface and the item is not listed as "not tradable".The world map glithes sometimes and the colors are blending together.Also it show wall of colors the so called patterns when i logging in a world last time i was at igneous islands (uber 7) when that happened and i couldn't see in about 1 meter in front of me.One more is the lagging of the map interface when i move the cursor sometimes before the update it wasn't any noticeable lagging.Server EU. Ps4 player

Constant Screen Graphic bugs
    Ever since the update hit, Trove has been giving me a bunch of major graphic issues every time I enter two worlds in one session. Or it happens if I do my constant Gem grind, this has been a frustrating concept, and hope it's an easy fix. ProDemon101 ~ NA Server, PS4

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCAVALIER View Post
    I have been have issues where my game logs me out of the game or the background starts to glitch out(ps4 player)(NA)
    When you say it logs you out do you mean a disconnect? What specific error do you see when this happens? Does the game keep running and you are back at the login screen or does it crash?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast