+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove - Heroes Patch: March 27, 2018 - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT)

Just lost all hype to get the new class since u can't unlock it with a class coin. Guess ill just quit trove again :P I already spent a lot of money on this game..

Quote Originally Posted by Cicasajt View Post
    4,5h offline while other games take less than an hour while still online XD
    This game =/= [INSERT GAME NAME HERE]
    Quote Originally Posted by SephiZack View Post
    They can take into account where most of their playerbase is, though.
    Right now it's late morning in America, afternoon/early evening in Europe and late evening/night in Asia. By looking at SteamSpy, way over 60% of the playerbase is in countries where it's the middle of the day. (morning to evening)
    Again, they aren't going to wake up, get ready, go to work and push an update before the sun rises. They aren't farmers. They are game developers.

Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRidel View Post
    Right, because they are going to go into work at 3AM just to make some people happy. Go outside, read a book. Wait for the update like the rest of us.
    This is literally their job. That attitude shows poor work ethic. They SHOULD be working to make their player base happy, but instead they push updates during higher log hours and waste daylight.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Bunny View Post
    This is literally their job.
    Their job is not to cater to entitlement like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Bunny View Post
    This is literally their job. That attitude shows poor work ethic. They SHOULD be working to make their player base happy, but instead they push updates during higher log hours and waste daylight.
    Going to work at 3am for something like this is completely unnecessary. Do you want to go to 3am and do your job to make your customers or boss happy? No, because that's unreasonable. Major and I mean Blizzard, Riot Games, and many other's don't deploy patches at 3am. They do it at 5-6am earliest. You wanna talk about bad patch times? Marvel Heroes, when it was still alive used to sometimes deploy patches...and not emergency ones, just content updates at like 10am pacific, and sometimes wouldn't finish til mid-late evening depending on any issues. When patch day came, we knew we weren't going to be able to play that day.

So it could be worse. I think you just...need to go outside?

Its been 5 hours trion >_> I pressed the update button but I still cant play the game D:
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rikter101 View Post
    Its been 5 hours trion >_> I pressed the update button but I still cant play the game D:
    It's only been 2 hours.... Relax

It's barely been two hours. It's only 10:17 Pacific right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRidel View Post
    It's barely been two hours. It's only 10:17 Pacific right now.
    its 1:17 for me. Trove has been down since about 10:00 All I have been doing is waiting for my hype to rise. So Maybe I should binge watch phineas and ferb waiting for the update >_> Wait I probs did the math wrong if its 10:17 for you and its 1:20 for me and Servers have been down since 11:00 that means I gotta wait until....3 PM....
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

its 1:17 for me. Trove has been down since about 10:00 All I have been doing is waiting for my hype to rise.
    That's still only three hours, then.

+ Reply to Thread