+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove - Heroes Patch: March 27, 2018 - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT)

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Trove - Heroes Patch: March 27, 2018 - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT)

Howdy, heroes!

Trove is coming offline on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) to release our latest free expansion, Trove - Heroes!

We expect downtime could take up to 4.5 hours but will bring each platform back online as they finish. If we do finish up early, or need any additional time, we'll update this post.

Thanks!

4 to 5 HRS ! this is too long to wait for me I hope you fixe the horrible error from Trove ( got annoying error each around 2-3 hrs on ps4)

Thanks for the new Fasti ^^

Oof, Now i gotta farm a bunch of robo salvage and sell it in the new update. As alot of the new update's items are gonna be neon city/luminopolis themed.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Is this the full patch notes?
    Don't see
    Urmhalit the Unforgiven, full list of the adventures changes.

And can both Yoshimi and Neologus be spawned at the same time?

Will there be a bonus week so we can do ST with the new bonuses?
    Would be useful to know if we have to wait til tomorrow with STs to get more rewards with a bonus week, or if there won't be a bonusweek and we can do ST today already.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Philipp1198 View Post
    Will there be a bonus week so we can do ST with the new bonuses?
    Would be useful to know if we have to wait til tomorrow with STs to get more rewards with a bonus week, or if there won't be a bonusweek and we can do ST today already.
    Thanks
    They said twice already no bonus week

servers still down

is it only for me or its for whole pc EU server but i still cant login is it only my problem or its for every1 ??

Quote Originally Posted by ablavukas View Post
    is it only for me or its for whole pc EU server but i still cant login is it only my problem or its for every1 ??
    The server only just went down, AFAIK. Would suggest contacting support if the problem persists even after the update has been rolled out.

Why are the servers going offline in the middle of the day (11 A.M. EST) and not in the early hours... such as around 3-4 A.M. EST? I feel like having the servers offline around those times would allow players instant access to the new update, as soon as the day begins, which intern would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by DistinguishedG View Post
    Why are the servers going offline in the middle of the day (11 A.M. EST) and not in the early hours... such as around 3-4 A.M. EST? I feel like having the servers offline around those times would allow players instant access to the new update, as soon as the day begins, which intern would be awesome.
    A thing called time zones. No matter what time they patched, there will be places where it's an awkward time. "It's 5:00 somewhere."

+ Reply to Thread