+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 23/03/2018

New packs are in the steam?

Did you guys even Look at my question: "Can you Make Forbidden Spires have a class like all others" Do you even SEE that for once? Do you? Or do you skip most questions and only go for questions you can answer, instead of answering questions that Ask for classes? everytime, I say "can you add a forbidden spires class?" and when the livestream notes come I dont even see my question why you do this?
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rikter101 View Post
    Did you guys even Look at my question: "Can you Make Forbidden Spires have a class like all others" Do you even SEE that for once? Do you? Or do you skip most questions and only go for questions you can answer, instead of answering questions that Ask for classes? everytime, I say "can you add a forbidden spires class?" and when the livestream notes come I dont even see my question why you do this?
    They're too busy showing pictures and videos of irrelevant things like dogs.

That was the first trove live stream I've ever watched and I will never watch one again. Half the stream wasn't even trove related. There are many questions that went unanswered

Quote Originally Posted by Rikter101 View Post
    Earlier they said:

Any plans to add more classes in 2018 that use claws spears or bows?
    Plans to add more classes, yes absolutely but were not locking into a specific time frame, the weapons used will be based on their concepts with an emphasis on underused weapons. Definately more classes, probably not in 2018, we dont know yet.
    Your question is probably filed under being too similar to that one (both are essentially: "new class?") to justify a separate answer. They generally don't answer the same/similar questions twice, at least not without a long delay.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Shiro, Community, Devs...

Can we get price clarification on the packs coming with tomorrow's update?

Maybe I'm just reading it incorrectly, but it only seems like the Super Vanguardian Pack has the $49.99 price...?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRallykiller View Post
    Shiro, Community, Devs...

Can we get price clarification on the packs coming with tomorrow's update?

Maybe I'm just reading it incorrectly, but it only seems like the Super Vanguardian Pack has the $49.99 price...?
    Vanguardian Pack (not super) will be 3000 credits.

Both dragon packs (1 each) will be 49.99

I believe greater neon caches may be 4500 credits,

11 greater neon caches will be 1500 credits

and 1 greater neon cache will be 1 credit.

The cache prices aren't confirmed but those were the prices from PTS. So they may transition over

^Thank you so much for the clarification.

IMHO, I've never really had too much trouble digesting past price points for packs—specifically dragon packs...

But $50 per dragon pack (regardless of golden egg inclusion) seems outlandish and atypical for the Trove team—especially when the other pack contents are considered (kind of paltry compared to past packs).

@Fasti, can the team re-examine some of theses prices OR can we get some kind of unofficial SOP for pricing future store content...it would just be nice to have a metric.

+ Reply to Thread