Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove dev question thread - March 23, 2018

Any plans on making a non-randomly-generated world?
    (this idea kinda reminds me of Warframe's Plains of Eidolon, since all other places are randomly generated, just like in Trove)
    My content:
    ✅ Masked Mercenary [Rampage Datastreamer] costume: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...r-(Neon-Ninja)
    ✅ Paranormal Pupkin ally: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...anormal-Pupkin
    ✅ Terraria's Astral Plane mod: https://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...l-plane.69226/

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #22
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    What time will the patch be arriving on Tuesday?
    Likely downtime of 7 or 8AM PDT(will get confirmation soon). Should be down between 3-4 hours, based on past experience. This may change so hang on until we do the official post for finalized details.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    How would you feel about breaking off rampages from the top-of-the-hour challenge pool and instead place them half an hour later?
    I'm not happy about the very unfavourable RNG involved with rampages slotted into the hourly challenge rotation and would like to see that change.
    I would second this suggestion. I play on average 4 hours a day. So what are my chances of even seeing a rampage in that 4 hour slice of the day? Some days, I can only play for 2 hours. It sounds like Slim and None are the answers due to RNG.

Questions!

1. Have you guys thought about having subclasses equipped earn experience as well?
    2. Why can't chloromancers ult trigger its class gem ability? :/
    3. I play on Xbox and having key binding would be amazing so I can put my abilities on the buttons I want them!
    4. Add the option to zoom out the camera so I'm not blinded by gunslinger ults!

Any chance the game gets a Polish translation? I've seen some people asking about it in-game.

have the Dev team ever thought about different type of sub-class?
    i know there is the current sub-class system which borrow different buffs from other classes, but sub-class in a way that changes the class all together?
    Like for example, the lunar lancer is the main class where you can add different variations of the like the lunar legionnaire where instead of using a spear , he would use a sword maybe a sword and shield combo ,or a lunar Ranger where we would use a bow or a gun, same thing for the other classes has well
    you could make that each sub class has a different level from the main class thus increasing the repeatability of trove, can you imagine a lunar spell-caster where it would be a nine-tailed fox throwing fireballs or some other hilarious thing?

Super Excited for the new class <3

What are the chances of some more Consecutive Day rewards? I am almost at 1300 Just curious haha
    Host of the Podcast What's Up With Trove (On Hiatus)
    Whatsupwithtrove.blogspot.com

IGN: tiny
    Twitter: @alan91330
    R.A.F Link: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite
    Or, Just use the Code JZYCFD7NKW72E9MJ6GEG

Will we get a Lunar costume for the Vanguardian in this update? I noticed there wasn't one on the PTS server.

Would you reconsider the sleep times on some hero npcs? clubs don't just let any members wake npcs, and if we take Narandir as an extereme example of an npc that has to be woken literally every 30 minutes with clubits or he's unusable... asks a lot of the club staff to keep him awake.

Clubs are already paying clubits for the fixture (takes a slot), and its rent to have the higher tier heros available, so in return.. why do they suck .. in terms of needing to be woken?

Is there going to be a spring sale in the store? I have started playing last month and would like to buy some packs but they are very expensive

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast