+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: D:

Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyCanadian View Post
    i can do 50 quests in a matter of minutes its the fact that they haven't learned that the majority don't like them
    If the "majority" of people don't like doing 50 dungeons in a game that is literally about farming dungeons, I am seriously at a loss. I think if you ignored the quest entirely, you would be hard pressed to not complete it, even if you tried not to.

I get that you want something unique, but the quests do need to involve some grind, otherwise what's the point? They might as well just hand you the end reward. If you guys don't like the generic nature of the quests, write up a list of 100 unique, easy to implement, things to do that they can pull from.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    If the "majority" of people don't like doing 50 dungeons in a game that is literally about farming dungeons, I am seriously at a loss. I think if you ignored the quest entirely, you would be hard pressed to not complete it, even if you tried not to.

I get that you want something unique, but the quests do need to involve some grind, otherwise what's the point? They might as well just hand you the end reward. If you guys don't like the generic nature of the quests, write up a list of 100 unique, easy to implement, things to do that they can pull from.
    There's some fairness behind the opinion though. The quest chain is better than those terrible old ones, but they're still not really inspiring. I'm up to the start of 9/10 and have grinded more than I have any other week for months. Plus 50 dungeons (3 stars not counting) is more work than most of the other quests. It'd be even more annoying for people who don't exploit NNs speed. Also while the despoiled divinity is nice, you can get up to 3 from a dotm run which would be quicker than completing this quest. People do these quests because they feel they have not, not because they want to. Personally I disliked the way an older MMO I played became simplistic in game design, but it did have better and more engaging combat, and even though people complained about lag in some areas, it was still nothing compared to trove lag.

Every event just highlights that this is barely functional as an MMO when people end up getting 500+ pings.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyCanadian View Post
    i can do 50 quests in a matter of minutes its the fact that they haven't learned that the majority don't like them why cant it be something unique for once? to my knowledge there has never been something like catch 1 rare fish or loot 1 chaos chest. there are plenty of unique things that could be implemented but instead they keep going with quests
    They did go with some unique awhile ago, a brand new world where we could go hunt for styles, did you find those quests more fun? i surely did not. These are some of the best quests and the rewards dosen't suck for once, it's just some players who get's the idea that you're supposed to complete all on the first day as fast as possiple.

Come with some feedback of which quests you would like instead, i personally love the complete dungeons quests, because that's stuff i would do anyways and it feels more rewarding with loot/xp than killing 100 enemies and get nothing else than quest reward.

+ Reply to Thread