+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 09/03/2018

Iím sorry fasti I donít want to be confused does that mean each pack is 50$ or both will equal to 50$ thus making them 25$ each? Can you please answer this and make it clear for me

Quote Originally Posted by Dohep View Post
    Iím sorry fasti I donít want to be confused does that mean each pack is 50$ or both will equal to 50$ thus making them 25$ each? Can you please answer this and make it clear for me
    I think they meant 50$ per pack but who knows, anyways here's some packs comparison.

Let's look at Inora pack for 50$
    • 333 Dragon Coins
    • 33 Greater Dragon Caches
    • 3 Diamond Dragonite Pouches
    • Inora, Flame of Enlightenment
    now let's look at Gold Effigy Pack for 7500 credits
    • 15 Greater Dragon Caches
    • 2 Diamond Dragonite Pouches
    • Golden Dragon Effigy
    Now let's look at the 2 new packs

Resistor Dragon Pack
    • 10 Greater Neon Caches
    • 3 Beacons
    • Blockatomi Tower (recipe and framework)
    • +50% Adventurine Potion
    • Tradeable Golden Dragon Egg: Hoshizora, Luminary of Hope
    Amperium Dragon Pack
    • 10 Greater Neon Caches
    • 3 Beacons
    • Wattaro Complex (recipe and framework)
    • +50% Adventurine Potion
    • Tradeable Golden Dragon Egg: Rhom-10, Dissent's Roar

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dohep View Post
    I’m sorry fasti I don’t want to be confused does that mean each pack is 50$ or both will equal to 50$ thus making them 25$ each? Can you please answer this and make it clear for me
    $50 is the current price for each of the new dragon packs coming with Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    question can you get the 2 recipes that are in the dragon packs outside the pack? Blockatomi Tower and Wattaro Complex?

Okay thank you well u can expect that out of me just cuz I love trove and don’t mind supporting it..... but hope that the lag/latency issues are somewhat resolved with this update

Quote Originally Posted by Novuhz View Post
    question can you get the 2 recipes that are in the dragon packs outside the pack? Blockatomi Tower and Wattaro Complex?
    It would seem that way Novuhz. I sure hope so.

All the items in any pack for the Heroes update are craftable in some way. Purchasing the packs just makes it faster to unlock the items while also supporting the game and future development.
    I don't mind spending money but i'll probably just get the 50$ VanG pack upon release. it would kinda stink to have to drop 50 for JUST the recipe

Quote Originally Posted by Arion4K View Post
    People are complaining about the devs actually doing their job and making classes useful like Draco?

The draco buff is really great for the game/community. Hopefully it'll break this trash GS meta.
    1 class balance every update sounds great, there are still so many classes that are legit almost completely useless in this game.

If your favorite class won't be used anymore, too bad, move on.

I'm still waiting for a release date, 20 or 27, but I tend to believe it's 27th.
    Also we don't know the prices for those dragon packs yet.
    Trash GS Meta? TRASH GS META? I cant be your freind anymore. (Sarcastic, but calling one of the best classes in the game "trash" is completly Derp.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Price for each 50 dollars? Are you kidding us? Are you ea or activitision? Sorry but this is a fraud...

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiri View Post
    ...That concludes this week's recap, getting more excited for all the new things to come! Til then, enjoy your gaming
    Thanks for posting a summary!

I'm really liking the idea of this latest (upcoming) update:
    -Tradeable materials (Tick)
    -Giant piŮatas (Tick)
    -Drac rebuff (Tick)- now my friends won't be able to laugh at me in PvP... They'll still kill me, but at least my only viable strategy won't be to challenge them to a dance off...
    -Better performance (Very big tick)
    -Better boot system (Tick)
    -Other nice parts of the update... aka everything else... (Uhh... Tick... I guess...)

The only thing I don't like so far is the new class not being able to be unlocked with class coins (so a cross there...)

But apart from that it looks fantastic!

Shadow
    Fun fact:
    Currently the only unbeatable PvP strategy is to use the Dracolite:
    Walk to the centre of the arena and challenge the opposing team to a dance contest. Then press 2 and type /dance then once the whole other team is dancing get your teammates to kill them near the end of the round.
    Unfortunately apart from that the Drac is completely useless in PvP.

50 bucks?

50 bucks a pack? Ya'll are out of your damn minds!

+ Reply to Thread