+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is it possible to make a forge ally

Post is it possible to make a loot collecter ally

Sometime it is hard to find a cornerstone, so this may solve this problem.
    For the idea: maybe sometime like a furnace with wings
    stats: 10% cool down, or like 30 magic find
    make a special interaction while with this ally
    break your loot into flux only
    i know this might be op so make it hard to get or pay for it with like u.s dollars

I'm still pretty new to this game. The idea just hit me while i was grinding. so yeah

There's been a fair amount of talk recently about a portable/auto loot collector, though they've all involved making it a premium feature, either tied to patron or bought for a sum by itself.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 87,316 | Total Power Rank: 340,562 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Gem Rerolling Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 699 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

I know this is not the answer you´re looking for, but if you´re willing to pay money for it, just buy a lot of inventory expanders, so you can carry more stuff before having to salvage them

And if you´re on pc, there´s a mod that makes cornerstones very easy to spot

An alternative is to port back to a club world and then back to the world you are farming in.

In case you don't understand how to do this.
    /getworldid {this copies the world id into the paste buffer}
    /joinworld <ctrl-V> {paste in the world ID}
    port to your club world and loot collect what you need
    Press return. Up arrow and it should populate the /joinworld { world ID}
    you should now be back in your adventure world with bag space.

This is the same thing that we do for grabbing club quests from the quest NPC's
    After you have the /joinworld {world ID} in your chat buffer, all you need to do is up arrow to it.

Hope this helps as a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    An alternative is to port back to a club world and then back to the world you are farming in.
    Protip: this even works when you die. So you can replenish flasks and return to the exact spot you died.

there is an issue with doing the world swicth, after a certain point, a world seems to lock up. No matter what you try, you wont be able to get there. This tends to happen once you are alone, and you leave the world

^
    Well, this issue is caused due to optimizations. Every world has it's own lifetime and will disappear when the time is out and world is left. You can observe this especially well on Collection Challenges, when it says that world will close in 2 hours. Normal worlds are the same, but they aren't forcing you out.

+ Reply to Thread