Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Am I banned??? :(

Am I banned??? :(

*title* Ok so I wanted to play trove but it said "account suspended or banned" I dont want my account to be banned because I've done so many things I dont wanna lose (currently a 160 MR lvl 30 10k PR NN.) Please tell me what is going on. Fasti, if you can read this, tell me if someone banned for suspended me, if not, Please do something because I spent so many hours on my account and If im suspended or banned then all those hours are wasted. For now, I will play Monster Hunter Generations until someone can tell me what is going on...

Should I wait a hour then come back?
    Should I wait a day?
    Should i wait a week, or even a month???
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Check your email. Trion Support usually emails you when your account is suspended. Then email them asking why your account was suspended. It usually takes 2-3 business days for a response.
    IGN : DrNinja

Quote Originally Posted by DrNinja View Post
    Check your email. Trion Support usually emails you when your account is suspended. Then email them asking why your account was suspended. It usually takes 2-3 business days for a response.
    They really should let people know why. I mean if you're trying to dissuade people breaking the rules, then what good is not letting people know what they've supposedly done wrong. You wouldn't send someone to jail without letting them know what they're accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    They really should let people know why. I mean if you're trying to dissuade people breaking the rules, then what good is not letting people know what they've supposedly done wrong. You wouldn't send someone to jail without letting them know what they're accused of.
    I got banned 4 times on Trove so far and every time the reason is something like "you broke our TOS" lmao.

If you did exploits they won't give a precise reason, because basically they'd spread the reproduction steps for it.

IGN : Arion4K | Leader of Laezaria

I can't believe someone would make a forum account just to rub it in. Hopefully Trion will look into that as well. We don't need bullies in this community.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Email appeals@trionworlds.com to discuss your account with them. If you are suspended or banned they are the team with which to speak.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Closed Thread