+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trove crashing upon startup during the "Loading Player" phase

Trove crashing upon startup during the "Loading Player" phase

Whenever I start up Trove, it crashes in the "Loading Player" part. This problem only occurs when I'm using my account, as when using other accounts, Trove functions fine. The problem started when I joined a club world, and the game crashed. I've tried everything listed here:
    https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...roubleshooting
    (I'm on mac, I have both steam and glyph)
    I've deleted all my Glyph files and steam files THREE times already, and the problem persists.

Any ideas?

Also having some serious problems with loading Trove.

It all started the second I joined an actual world after completing the tutorial bit and returning to Home. Since then I have't been able to get it to work. I've checked every single thread I could find, and tried every solution.

The launcher works completely fine. At first, it crashed at the same spot while loading, now it crashes the second I join a world.
    My pc was running this without problems during the tutorial.

Any help would be appreciated.

same problem

I have the same problem and ive tried almost everything

Same here, i start trove from steam, one it starts loading it get stuck at some point, most of the times in "recived user acknowledgment", some oter times in "entering World:0%" and stays like that until the message "connection lost appears", i've been able to get in the game a couple of times but anytime there is a loading screen, wich is often the same thing happends and i am just forced to restart the game with the same result...

I though I was the only one, if you need my username to fix it my username is: DiamondRyanGod (Wish I could change it)

Did you ever get a fix for this? I'm having the EXACT same problem: no crashes until I tried to join a Club world, then it crashed and now won't load past the "Loading Player" stage. I'm also on a Mac (although can't imagine that would affect this particular bug). Hoping you found a solution!

Unhappy

I thought I was alone as well ... But it seems not !

And like we don't know, here's my pseudo as well in case : Galactakiller36

Seems like this is an ongoing issue? Did the posters above ever get a resolution to this? Still waiting for a response to my ticket, and just wondering if the support team was able to help any of the people who had struggled with this issue in the past.

+ Reply to Thread