+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Club terraforming

Club terraforming

I returned to the game after a long break. While creating a new club i started to terraform it. At first i thought that the new terraform system is nice but after finishing my big castle building i faced a really big problem. Terraformation destroys the part of the territory on which my castle is standing. As i remember, back then it just spawned a new biome on the water not on the previous terraformed area. Can devs/players help or advice me smth because i dont want to rebuild 3/4 of my castle (104x79 blocks)
    Sorry for my bad English , i am russian :/

Unfortunately, this is how it works. Some parts of your previous biome will be remodeled... There is nothing much to do :/

Quote Originally Posted by Romkar View Post
    I returned to the game after a long break. While creating a new club i started to terraform it. At first i thought that the new terraform system is nice but after finishing my big castle building i faced a really big problem. Terraformation destroys the part of the territory on which my castle is standing. As i remember, back then it just spawned a new biome on the water not on the previous terraformed area. Can devs/players help or advice me smth because i dont want to rebuild 3/4 of my castle (104x79 blocks)
    Sorry for my bad English , i am russian :/
    destoy the part that is going to get terraformed and then rebuild it when you terraform

+ Reply to Thread