+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rest in Peace TheReelBatman

Unhappy Rest in Peace TheReelBatman

Not sure if anyone will know him or if anyone will really care, but my brother, whose in game name was TheReelBatman, passed away yesterday after a two year battle with cancer. He said that trove was his way to escape and was where all of his friends were. If you knew him, heard of him or even just feel like leaving a few words for a player who put over 3000 hours in to this game, it would help a lot. Leave a good memory, some kind words or anything to keep his memory alive in all of our hearts. Thank you and bless trove and it's community for all of the hours he spent happy and hanging with you all.

Awe i'm so sorry to hear that. While I didn't know him in-game, its never a good thing hearing about fellow players passing away or anyone in that matter. I have a batman symbol built in my club high up in the sky. I'll be thinking of TheReelBatman whenever I look at it now to keep his memory alive

I thought one of my freinds Khryz died cuz he drank bleach. When his brother Zacchsmash told me and xX_dj_mincer_Xx, we were so sad. However, Zacchsmash told us that Khryz faked his own death, then we called Khryz a greedy son of a gun.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

On behalf of the trovesaurus team, as batman was a site user in the past.
    Just want to send our condolences to yourself and the family of the player. Sorry about your news but wishing you all good health.
    IGN: Shirokiri | Discord: Shirokiri#4720 | Community Superstar | Trove Livestream Recapper
    Mastery: 800+

Wow I can't imagine losing my brother as he means the world to me. I am deeply sorry for your loss and wish you the best going forward. I hope you are staying positive through these hard times. Rest in peace

I'm also sorry to hear this . When someone shares the same fandom as you , it feels like you already knew them and were friends . I am glad to hear that Trove brought him happiness and made his life a bit easier in his tough times at least . Bringing happiness is the greatest purpose and a role a video game can ever achieve . I hope you will stay strong and keep going , he will live on with you through your greatest memories of him that will accompany you into the future . Rest in peace fellow caped crusader .
    Giving Free Class coins through refer a friend
    Scythe : ✎ At the moment, this is my all time favorite dungeon in Trove . - I'm honored you like it :3

Have a happy afterlife boi, may the funniest memes rest with you.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

+ Reply to Thread