+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Luminopolis Tourism Hype

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Luminopolis Tourism Hype

Luminopolis is a sprawling, technological wonder thatís home to many massive marvels of modernity!

The towering skyline helps this epic new cityscape stand apart from other biomes. Explore this gorgeous new sub-biome to truly appreciate the sprawling, tech-inspired architecture.

Luminopolis is also home to a conflict between the brutal Amperium and the Resistors.
    • Amperium Ė Robot overlords who wish to spread their influence across the many worlds of Trove. The Amperium are led by the fearsome Ampress C455-Andra.[/*]

• Resistors Ė Rebels who fight back the forces of the Amperium with the aid of Kami (robotic avatars imbued with spiritual energy) and Trovians like you![/*]

As part of the push to dominate Luminopolis, the Amperium use it as a staging ground for powerful Rampage Bosses. These massive bosses could lay waste to the Resistors which is why they need your help!

Whenever a massive world boss is summoned it will trigger a Rampage Alert for Trovians around the world.

Travel to Luminopolis (inside Neon City) and fight back against the rampaging invaders. These towering behemoths are tough so itíll take teamwork to bring them down.

The Resistors have also set up Outposts throughout Luminopolis.

This is where youíll find Resistor Workbenches for crafting a huge assortment of items that include the new Vanguardian class, 14 new allies, 7 new mounts, the Windtunnel Wings, 5 new tomes, 18 new frameworks, and a +50% Adventurine potion.

The Neon City Scrap Case is a new adventure box that can drop in Neon City and Luminopolis. These boxes contain materials used for crafting at Resistor Outposts.

These outposts are also the spot for picking up Outpost Adventures to earn more rewards!

Get ready to learn even more about the fast approaching Trove Ė Heroes expansion in the weeks ahead!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Fasti could we have an ETA on this? You think it'll be middle or end of the month? I am looking forward to leveling up a fresh class and can't wait till release

This update seems so over hyped for no reason Most of the content is either time gated or p2w *cough* vanguard.

Quote Originally Posted by not tdn3000 View Post
    This update seems so over hyped for no reason Most of the content is either time gated or p2w *cough* vanguard.
    This!

Also, the amount of plasmium required for everything is completely overwhelming, it makes me unhappy just by looking the crafiting materials of everything on this update.

I'm not hyped at all, i'm concerned.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    This!

Also, the amount of plamium required for everything is completely overwhelming, it makes me unhappy just by looking the crafiting materials of everything on this update.

I'm not hyped at all, i'm concerned.
    Yeah, some context onto this would be handy.
    And on a side note it'd be really great if everything (or nearly everything) in the update was tradeable... Which means NOT time-gated.

It does make the game more fun knowing that if you really want something you can sell all the random stuff you own and buy it on the marketplace/ trading post.

On an optimistic note... The biome/monsters look epic!

Also I'm kinda confused on the status of the PTS on this?
    Will there be a PTS like adventures or not? (Someone's probably already said something, but I haven't found it.)
    Is there an ETA?

Shadow.
    Fun fact:
    Currently the only unbeatable PvP strategy is to use the Dracolite:
    Walk to the centre of the arena and challenge the opposing team to a dance contest. Then press 2 and type /dance then once the whole other team is dancing get your teammates to kill them near the end of the round.
    Unfortunately apart from that the Drac is completely useless in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shadow1 View Post
    Also I'm kinda confused on the status of the PTS on this?
    Will there be a PTS like adventures or not? (Someone's probably already said something, but I haven't found it.)
    Is there an ETA?
    You missed it. It was open for a couple of days (between the last two livestreams) and now they've closed it again.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shadow1 View Post
    And on a side note it'd be really great if everything (or nearly everything) in the update was tradeable... Which means NOT time-gated.
    Probably not, because people will use alts to bypass time gates. And time gates are there to, you know, timegate stuff, not being bypassed.
    #justtrovethings

my opinion about luminopolis

I find out this update really amazing, i like the new biome, the new class, the new week day bonuses, EVERYTHING, i can't wait for this update, i almost can't play the game anymore until the update comes, i really love it.
    But about vanguardian, i love it, it's a excelent class, i can't wait to play with it, but only have 1 thing which i hates on him: the passive is basically useless, it's just gonna make we accidentally destroys our cornestone or clubworld when landing after gliding for a while, and the subclass is basically giving this horrible passive to another class(but lunar lancer subclass is still gonna be used anyway).
    And i have some questions about the daily bonuses:
    -Tuesday: why have a shadow shard in the picture?
    -Friday: finnaly we can have a bigger chance to get dragon fragments, but does it affects the fragments which can be obtained from lootboxes(example: voidwatcher), and what about the dormant eggs(example: pinata dormant dragon egg and dormant block dragon egg), and can it increases the chance to obtain golden dragon eggs from greater dragon caches?
    -Saturday: i think these xp bonuses need to be raised to 100%(whitout patron);
    Well that was everything i had to say, but please why is it taking so long to launch the update? it's basically ready, just put it in the game the earliest possible, i'm really too anxious for it

+ Reply to Thread