+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Costume] Rampage Datastreamer (Neon Ninja)

[Costume] Rampage Datastreamer (Neon Ninja)

Replaces:
    Neon Stroke
    Neon Stroke Helm
    Neon Stroke Edge

Luminopolis-style costume for Neon Ninja, in the same style that I've made the Piercing Neoncaster.
    (a spear, accepted; on /r/TroveCreations)

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/syHsj
    Download .tmod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bj8v6hpvu...amer.tmod?dl=0
    Download from Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1310517557
    Download from TroveTools.NET: trove://5836;6534
    Download from Trovesaurus: https://trovesaurus.com/mod=5836/rampage-datastreamer

Lore:
    Datastreamers are special forces soldiers that are sent on extra-special operations to disrupt Resistor activity and set up upcoming attacks of basic Amperium troops.
    The purple-to-orange gradients are a type of "gilding" to materialize their importance and high ranks.
    Rhom-10 Dragons use the shields created and charged at the Shield Overcharge Station (the underground section of the Shield Energizer lairs) for their wings - this includes the smaller variation of these dragons that are used for scouting potentially dangerous areas from a high altitude. The Datastreamer-rank soldiers, however, use smaller shields from the same place to create special aerodynamic helmets which let their users to perform advanced maneuvers at ease.
    Rampage Datastreamer sets are rare war trophies - they have been collected from fields of battles (most notably the Rampage events, hence the trophy name) where the Resistors have managed to be victorious.
    Even if the Resistors do emerge victorious, these trophy sets remain very few - those Amperium soldiers who wield them usually don't fall when their side is losing, but rather retreat swiftly without taking heavy damage.
    Rampage Datastreamer sets are used by the Resistors for important spy missions, where communication with the Amperium is required to be direct. Only the most skilled ninjas of the Resistors are assigned to wear these sets as if they were to fail on such mission, they will be immediately executed by the enemy and all collected information for the Main Resistor Data Center will be drained from the suit.
    Rampage Datastreamer set wearers disguise themselves as Datastreamer units of the Amperium to scout areas of high enemy concentrations, as well as obtain any other information they can find on consoles scattered across the Amperium bases.

Dude, I just gotta repeat, it's absolutely amazing. I saw this on Trovesaurus and commented, and golly this was honestly beautiful.
    AHHH please get this accepted, you got this!! >:DDD

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Dude, I just gotta repeat, it's absolutely amazing. I saw this on Trovesaurus and commented, and golly this was honestly beautiful.
    AHHH please get this accepted, you got this!! >:DDD
    Thanks a bunch! It's pretty decent for my first ever costume I guess. Making the helmet was damn fun with the steel plates going through the helmet's frame.

Awesome, I love your color choice and design!! :0
    I hope they add it to the game n.n/ (and hope it won't be too expensive to craft )
    IGN: Sergetoo
    Lolis r love <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sergetoo View Post
    Awesome, I love your color choice and design!! :0
    I hope they add it to the game n.n/ (and hope it won't be too expensive to craft )
    Thanks! The design is mostly 3D grid glow lines + steel plates with glow for the helm. Gradient to lighter colors is applied to places where there'd be bigger energy usage if this were a real thing.

I also hope they add this, there are quite alot of other great costumes by others ready to be added too, though. Crafting will most likely be related to the Resistor's Workbench, as this is made in a Luminopolis-like style.

Really nice costume!

Colors are perfect for the new update.

Well done.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    Really nice costume!

Colors are perfect for the new update.

Well done.
    Hah, ty~

Yes, I decided to go with one of the several new neon palettes from Luminopolis since I both love neon in general, as well as Neon City and Neon Ninja are my favorite biome and class, respectively, as well.

Expect a lair from me next, coming to a city near you!

DUDE congrats on the acceptance!!! Devs have loooooooved it to bits! >

Congrats on getting this costume accepted. Gotta say, this gives the Bushin Beatmaster costume a run for its money on how awesome it is.
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

Thanks!

And are you saying this because you think they did or they indicated that somewhere? Did they review it on a stream, perhaps? (I haven't been watching streams letely, been working on my lair which is gonna be done later today)

Please note that I just woke up and I didn't even see the forum post. (if there is any)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast