+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Dracolyte Costume] The Pyromagical Prankster!

Lightbulb [Dracolyte Costume] The Pyromagical Prankster!

Dracolytes are always so hot-headed! All they do is run around, setting things on fire and shooting fire and lava from their mouths! Heck, I've seen some even BATHE in the stuff! I mean really, who does that? It must be terrible for your clothes! Anyways...

I used to be a Dracolyte! Yeah! Well... I technically still am, but I'm a different kind of Dracolyte, yeah! I'm one of the Faerie Dracolytes! You know, Dragons... Faerie Dragons? Dracolytes, Faerie... You get the drill!

While they're all out burning their enjoyment away, I'm over here in the Fae Forests having the time of my life! I run around, catching fireflies (and eating them), making things look like other things... I saw this one guy come over and try to pet this squirrel and then BAM! It's a spider! Spiders are neat, they have a lot of legs. I don't have a lot of legs but I wonder what it would be like if I did? Anyways the spider ate him.

Other Dracolytes call me goofy and say I don't take things seriously enough. What fun is there in taking things seriously? They also said my draconic form looks like a frog! I am NOT a frog! I love frogs but I am not one of them! Though I have noticed that I hop a lot... Hopping is fun!

Oh, this guy told me to tell you that we are magical dracolytes, we rely less on fire and more on magical illusions and trickery! We like flashing lights and we don't really care much for fire. People tend to stray away from us because we play too much with our bombs. They're round and bouncy! Why not play with them?!

Anyways, bye! I gotta go catch some more fireflies... To watch! ....Then eat.

This mod replaces the following:

Starter Dracolyte

Everyday Firestarter (Default Dracolyte Weapon)

Dark Hood (From the Shadow Tower Vendor)
    IGN: LippyLapras | Reddit: LippyLapras | Trove Creations Reddit

Such a beautiful draco costume! This is one of the few draco costumes I can see myself using straight away. I love the theme, the colours, effects, the whole design really. Really beautiful work!
    IGN: Soot | God

Bumping to say that a video and the Steam Workshop version of the mod are now available for viewing and downloading!
    IGN: LippyLapras | Reddit: LippyLapras | Trove Creations Reddit

Great design, and the video was the cherry on top

Looks nice. VFX in particular is great.
    • For what the front end looks like, the backside seems to have too much green glass. The "wings" in the center look nice and what's flowing off the helmet is good too - maybe instead make the skirt at the bottom solid purple/black instead.
    • "Gem" on the torso section looks strange; it's missing a bottom end as though it cut off early, and transitions badly into the gray belt. Just adding one more purple voxel on the bottom over the belt should it make look rather better.
    • It'd be nice to have the face section on the hood removed so the player can customize it, at least as an alternative helmet.
    • Ultimate looks like a frog.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

i love it! 10/10 best draco mod so far :3

Oh wow this just fixed all of my problems! I’ve been looking for a cool, gloomy, chill and badass draco costume for a while, and I just found the perfect one! AND IT GOT ACCEPTED! Keep up the fantastic work!

+ Reply to Thread