Thread: Suggestion for: [WARNING |AMPERIUM ATTACK]

Suggestion for: [WARNING |AMPERIUM ATTACK]

With the addition of Rampage events, we have started getting notifications on the screen (with a red "WARNING | AMPERIUM ATTACK" pop-up) when they start. Why not have some intense music start along with this message? It would be on for the duration of the event and turn off once it is over.

It'd also have "importance" higher than the usual music, so it'll override it for the duration of the event.

While it sounds cool, any repeating sounds get old real fast. The first time it is great. The 10th time it starts to get annoying, and the 100'th time your looking to see where do I turn that off. Personally, I have not played trove with sound in about 2 years. I have a fishing laptop that I will turn on the sound for when i'm fishing, but beyond that, I don't have the trove sounds turned on.

By your wording of "Intense", I can see some people translating that to be "Super annoying"

Also, would that music be turned off if you have unchecked the box in the setup for showing the hourly challenges? I would hate to have the contest not be displayed and have the music start up with no visible reason for it.

Maybe you could have the special music only play if you're in the Neon City and/or Luminopolis during the attack, but have other themes play as normal?
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main classes: Dracolyte/Vanguardian | Power Rank: 23,627/23,515 | Total Mastery: 539 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 11/17 | 24/31 | 3/3 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    Maybe you could have the special music only play if you're in the Neon City and/or Luminopolis during the attack, but have other themes play as normal?
    This is an option too, would be less annoying to the easily annoyed players.