+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why the stealth nerf on hellbug droprate.

Why the stealth nerf on hellbug droprate.

Please explain dev's why you nerfed hellbug box droprate. For those that thought you were going to get those last few eggs, you may be disappointed.

Now hellbugs are only dropping skittering boxes maybe every four to five hellbugs. Wtf

I think its because last week was all bonus week so every day last week was 200% more adventure boxes (400% with patron). All bonuses week ended yesterday, Monday, so yeah... you’ll get less skittering boxes since they are still adventure boxes.

Thanks, after posting I remembered they were adventure loot. Well played on their part. Now, besides thursday, its pretty pointless. I tryed to farm again and the rate is way worse than i thought. Maybe 1 box for every 12 or 15 hellbugs. Kinda sad that the event ends this way.

Update: Farmed 30 minutes for 5 boxes

Im not sure why i am so upset about this but it felt really good to have some farmable mobs were i felt a great return on my time investment.

Did they screw up and fail to realize the combination of all bonuses and hellbugs, meaning our decent farming experience was not meant to be?

Or was it planned to happen this way and the true droprate(insulting) for the event is what we have now?

Eitherway i am a little pi$$ed off.

+ Reply to Thread