Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: daily bonuses to op

If all bonuses were active then market items would be harder to have a idea on what to sell and what to work on gathering. Wouldn't have as easy of a daily goal and get bored easier with the game. Still haven't thought of a idea that would help with monday rush due to everyone wanting empowered boxes rather than friday and get maximum shards from the runs. Well the friday bonus still gets people to rather do that than monday
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 14/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Quote Originally Posted by epicness2000h View Post
    the new daily bonuses are too op on the pts and need severely adjusting

Triple the chance of finding Dragon Fragments needs a nerf since people will be able to flood the economy with way to much flux
    After re-reading this a couple of times, I don't think that you are understand what they are saying. For the dragons that you need to farm fragments for. (The 5 fragment dragons) Those fragments will have triple the chance of being found. They are not stating that the drowned worlds or choco dragons will drop triple the amount of fragments when you kill it. I think that is what you were reading it as saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    They are not stating that the drowned worlds or choco dragons will drop triple the amount of fragments when you kill it. I think that is what you were reading it as saying.
    I confirmed that is, in fact, the case when that post was made. It's double/triple frags for a single day, drowned worlds wont lag less since groups of dragon hunters are already there on a daily basis... it's, at most, an extra two days worth of flux farming.. so for daily farmers it isn't a big deal.

I like the bonuses being good.. makes it more of a reason to play on those days.

I also like the idea of bonus days. You don't need to think of them as required to play, just if you happen to have time to play that day, you can use it for whatever the daily bonus is.