Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: daily bonuses to op

daily bonuses to op

the new daily bonuses are too op on the pts and need severely adjusting

Triple Titan Souls and Triple Lunar Souls from Mondays bonus i would suggest removing (if the amount of souls currently able to be obtained is to low maybe buff it or add another way to obtain it though this bonus is bad as it is is to op and punishes those way to heavily who cant log in on Mondays or struggle to find groups)

Triple Radiant Shards
    Triple gardening materials gained on harvest
    Triple ore drops
    Triple fishing speed all need nerfing to atleast double

Triple Gem Box drops
    Dust costs for gem upgrades are reduced by 20%
    Up to 6 Lustrous Gem Boxes can drop from dungeons( in my opinion this is way to high a amount makes it feel worthless farming dungeons any other day and again is to overpowered)

Triple the chance of finding Dragon Fragments needs a nerf since people will be able to flood the economy with way to much flux

i feel like these some of these changes for the daily bonuses would have been nice were they not to op and i hope that a dev reads this and takes my feedback i dont play pc but went on it to check the pts and have spoke to a few xbox members about the potetial changes on the pts and a lot agree its too op i look forward to a response

also sorry if its hard to read for my lack of grammar i also thought i would add that i copied all info on the the bonuses from trovesaurus

Quote Originally Posted by epicness2000h View Post
    Triple the chance of finding Dragon Fragments needs a nerf since people will be able to flood the economy with way to much flux
    Personally I'm not going to complain about the daily bonuses, and I like how patron doesn't have an excessive bonus over non patron despite always having it active. But what do you mean by that quote? Presumably candy, deep sea and pirate dragons have the same spawn and drop rates. I'd assume this only applies to the last 2 waves of dragons which have TERRIBLE drop rates and should have an increase of some sort. If you're farming those to make flux, you're going to have a bad time.

It also seems a bit odd to comment on lustrous gem boxes since afaik you're unable to acquire them since gem box day hasn't been. We don't know the amount of dust, the drop rates or what augments drop (likely the cheap one). There did need to be some positive changes to the gem system.

Agreed, monday bonuses needs to be reworked. Servers will not be able to handle that, the mondays are laggy enough already, this will make them completly unplayable if everyone gotta do ST each monday.

We are entering a season of 10minute loadingscreens>.>

We haven't touched the 3+ minute loading screen between world changes when gems didn't exist and Fridays got rushed hard. It might stay the same rush it is now or spike up some. Dragon fragments are most likely still super slow unless the rate gets to x10 or more
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 14/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

The only one that I think needs to be reconsidered is the 2x and 3x Souls. Not only will is suck if you happen to not be able to do your Tower run on Mondays, but the lag for the rest will be insane.

They could just increase the Soul count permanently. Mondays could issue a "reset item" - one for non-Patron and two for Patron. Or any number of other adjustments.

Honestly i hate the idea of bonus days anyways. They should buff patron to have double every daily bonus and put non patron at like 1.5 every daily bonus. Having to farm gems on Wednesday and do everything on each specific day just isnt fun. If i want to level up a char (not that i do anymore since they are all 30) i would feel like im wasting my time unless its on a Saturday. On wednesdays if im not farming gem boxes i feel like i should be even if i dont want to. Sometimes i wont even login during certain days like wednesdays if i dont feel like farming gem boxes cause it just feels pointless.

With the daily bonuses going way higher, everyone will be doing the exact same thing every day of the week and itll lag even more. Just cut the new current bonuses in half and institute every day is all bonus day. At least that way we could do what we want, when we want instead of forcing players to "play this way or dont even bother playing"

Monday Bonus

I agree about the Monday Bonus. There is so much lag on Mondayís already it will only get worse. It will significantly hinder those people who just canít play on Mondays. Iím ok with the key and shadow shared bonus on Mondays but make the Titan & Lunar soul increase applicable all week.

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    Honestly i hate the idea of bonus days anyways. They should buff patron to have double every daily bonus and put non patron at like 1.5 every daily bonus. Having to farm gems on Wednesday and do everything on each specific day just isnt fun. If i want to level up a char (not that i do anymore since they are all 30) i would feel like im wasting my time unless its on a Saturday. On wednesdays if im not farming gem boxes i feel like i should be even if i dont want to. Sometimes i wont even login during certain days like wednesdays if i dont feel like farming gem boxes cause it just feels pointless.

With the daily bonuses going way higher, everyone will be doing the exact same thing every day of the week and itll lag even more. Just cut the new current bonuses in half and institute every day is all bonus day. At least that way we could do what we want, when we want instead of forcing players to "play this way or dont even bother playing"
    I would agree with this. I would rather see the bonuses active all the time instead of just on one day. That way you are not penalizing the player that cant play on a given day due to work/life commitments. This is supposed to be a game for fun. Not a Job. Having the bonuses on a specific day makes it more of a job than entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    I would agree with this. I would rather see the bonuses active all the time instead of just on one day. That way you are not penalizing the player that cant play on a given day due to work/life commitments. This is supposed to be a game for fun. Not a Job. Having the bonuses on a specific day makes it more of a job than entertainment.
    This is a "you problem". It's your mindset that makes these bonuses "a job" and not bonuses. Heck, making them always active would make them not bonuses, but rather the new drop rate. So what you all are really saying is "please get rid of bonuses because I am incapable of thinking outside of them".