Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Extremely expensive crafting costs

Quote Originally Posted by Craftsman42 View Post
    I agree, the crafting costs seem rather astronomical. However, one thing you said was incorrect.

I looked at the tomes on the workbench, but from what I can see, They are NOT legendary tomes, they are regular tomes. You can fill them up as much as you want. That makes the situation better, but it still seems quite extreme.
    Only plasmium isn't legendary I believe, check on Y
    IGN: Talita
    Leader of "The Trovians" and "Gamesguts Brasil"
    Trove Brasil admin

Quote Originally Posted by Tali View Post
    Only plasmium isn't legendary I believe, check on Y
    This is correct. It's been brought up that the bench doesn't have the other labeled properly.

Yep, the plasmium tome is a regular one that drops 30 plasmium each fill while the sentience shard is a weekly that drops 5. Also the assumption of getting 3 shards a day was that you could, if you're really serious, build 2 boss lures a day and summon a boss to fight.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

OK now this is just getting out of hand. How many times are the Devz going to pull the " We worked hard on this , so we want you to suffer" card? They did this with the dragons frags ( 0.1% drop rates ) , I dont even want to talk about what happened with ST and now even a class !?

I mean i get it VG is cool and a power house and is a "End game class" BUT what then ? what happens when they make a new class after this one ? are they going to just throw it in the CC crafter with the rest of them? or are they gonna keep making it even more impossible to get?! This whole favoritism thing needs to stop.your game devz you make stuff for the players that are fun and achievable. So whats the point of making something that 70% of the player base wont even get to have? "Why make Art if no one sees it"?

And if this class is so DAME special that you want us to really work that long and hard for him then why can people just bypass all that and just buy him?!
    I get it you want money but dont act like this will be the last class your ever going make.

With how much its going to take to make this class iam worried that a class coin might not even work. which is the LITERALLY the whole point of a class coin.
    Iv been saving a coin since 2015 and your telling me i cant use the thing iv been saving for over 3 years because the Devz want me to waste my time or worst my money?!? No Thanks

Can the devs please reply to this? I really can't stand to have yet another update where the devs completely ignore material costs in the test phase. It's only going to make even more people angry when it hits live.
    I mean, honestly. It happened with Eclipse, it happened with Adventures (and people would be even more angry if pirrot farming wasn't a thing) and now it's going to happen with Heroes. I mean I highly doubt that it'll be changed, at least not until months after it actually releases, but I want a proper explanation from a dev on why these costs are so ridiculously high.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

I've been doing a lot of math on these costs. Most of the cost is in the sub parts. The tomes help a lot with these. Just keep in mind it's supposed to take time and we don't need to rush this.

The other big cost is in making the class to start with. That's the one people will want to rush the most. Not only is it a new shiny class, it would be nice to have all this farming help level it.

With all things considered, I feel the only real cost to look at is crafting the class. It seems silly to delay something like this and it should be more in lines with the other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    I've been doing a lot of math on these costs. Most of the cost is in the sub parts. The tomes help a lot with these. Just keep in mind it's supposed to take time and we don't need to rush this.

The other big cost is in making the class to start with. That's the one people will want to rush the most. Not only is it a new shiny class, it would be nice to have all this farming help level it.

With all things considered, I feel the only real cost to look at is crafting the class. It seems silly to delay something like this and it should be more in lines with the other classes.
    Yeah, I looked at things again and, taking into account the tomes, things become a lot more bearable, so I can see that now. There are a couple of things I want to point out though.

I think the Memory Matrix should only have a plasmium cost of 200. 225 is a bit too high considering the mass amount of them you need. I also think the blank scroll cost of the Memory Matrix is too high, since blank scrolls are quite slow to get - it should be something more like 5 scrolls. The 230 radiant shard cost per Logic Loop also seems rather high, and I'd rather it be around 100. And I think the 100 cinnabar cost of the Charged Circuit should be halved. Overall it feels like there's too much of a focus on materials that aren't obtainable in Neon City considering how much the new materials are needed for the rest of the update.

I also think the costs of the tomes need to be adjusted. Firstly, I see no reason for the plasmium costs of the legendary tome to be different. I think a simple 3000 plasmium for each would suffice, especially considering you need the other materials to make them. I also think the plasmium cost of the plasmium tome should be reduced to something like 4500, since it's probably going to be one of the main ways to acquire plasmium and it means you don't have to specifically grind neon city to get the material.

The next thing I disagree with is the insane sentience shard costs of the two Vanguardian costumes. Considering the class itself is 60, it's ridiculous that the costumes cost far above that - they should be something more like 30, since they're only costumes.

And of course, I agree that the class itself costs too much. Every other class in the game is far easier to get, and even though they're trying to make it seems like some kind of end-game, special class, it really doesn't seem particularly ground-breaking. Yes, it's very unique, and it's ok for it to be slightly more expensive than other classes, but the way it is now is absurd. I think the cost of decoder loops needs to be looked at, it should only require 5 Charged Circuits/Memory Matrixes, 20 is far too many.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

From what Iam seeing I agree with most of the craft costs as it brings back life to materials that have died in the MP

I've taken a look at the costs of these materials, and it seems that the primary issue is the large amount of plasmium itself needed. All of the best sources, save for the tome (which requires 5630 for some reason) have too much rng involved, given how much you need. Since they're so adamant on keeping these crazy prices, i would suggest some changes, such as the neon city scrap cases no longer dropping flux, and only materials. As they are right now they're very unreliable and too similar to adventure boxes. Enemies should also drop plasmium at about a 30% rate by default, making the bench recipes and the vanguardian itself accessible to more people.