Thread: Club ranks

Club ranks

Clubs can now specify what ranks are allowed to speak and listen in the club chat channel.
    If we're taking things this far, can there be a rank below member? Maybe "Probation" or "Junior membrer" would work. This would give leaders a way to "punish" players without banning/kicking them depending on the offence. This could also be used for new members who are not used to the club community yet.

Yea a new rank below member will be nice, because now you need to change Enforcer or Captain to be a "punish" rank and that is not a good rank name xD So it will be nice to have next rank bellow member or just add a option to change the name of existing ranks that will be even better

IGN - BlindGhost
    Total Mastery Rank - 650+
    Referral Link/Code - FRKMLNDF97DM73DZLDRQ

Yesterday I asked two clubs what they thought about this:

Some officers thought making captain rank a "punishment" was an interesting idea.

Two VP ranks thought it would be nice to make chat "officers only".

A lot of members replied with various "please don't do that".

What was the cause for adding this? How will club members communicate with each other if chat becomes officer only?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakshay View Post
    Yesterday I asked two clubs what they thought about this:

Some officers thought making captain rank a "punishment" was an interesting idea.

Two VP ranks thought it would be nice to make chat "officers only".

A lot of members replied with various "please don't do that".

What was the cause for adding this? How will club members communicate with each other if chat becomes officer only?
    Any club I'm in that limits club chat to officer and above will lose a member and I'm sure a lot of people will feel the same.