Thread: Some Questions about the Vangaurdian.

Some Questions about the Vangaurdian.

I have a couple questions about the vangaurdian im sure you can answer... Anyways, here it gos.

Is the vangaurdian MD or PD? Or will it be both? I need to know this so i get the right gems for it.

Will the Vangaurdian Get a Claw Weapon Like Wolverine has(but its actualy 3 mini swords)? Or will it actualy use punches? I want to know this so I can get the right weapon.

When Will the Vangaurdian be released? (because it looks awesome and i need it straight away)

Finaly,What abiltys will the vangaurdian have?

Anyways, Thx for reading and please give ur answer in the comments section.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

First off, why do you need to know if he is does MD or PD and what Weapon he uses? Just so you can prepare everything and be one of the top Vanguardian users when the update hits? Don't do such things. Just wait and see what the Vanguardian will end up being. Maybe he will be something completely different, so all of your preparations are useless. Enjoy the game as it is and find out everything you need to know when it is available to discover. Just making stuff in advance ruins all the fun, and I mean ALL.

Know by todays standards I can also understand your point of view where you want to get everything you can for the Vanguardian because grinding is kinda annoying, but it is also one of the essential parts of the game. You probably don't know much about the game since you are quite new to it (forum join Date) but trust me, when I say just let things go and let yourself get surprised how things end out being in the end.

When the Vanguardian will be released, will probably still stay a mistery until many parts for the update are done and ready, so the Devs can announce a Date for the Update, that contains way more than just the Vanguardian. Again, wait and see when it will be. You are allowed to get hyped, but don't get too hyped, that might ruin your expectations.

Lastly, if you want to know the abilities, you should have watched last weeks stream. There is more stuff about him on todays Stream, so turn in and find out yourself.

Edit: As seen in todays stream (watching while editing) he uses Fists and has PD, but again, how the gem stats work out together might not be the way you expect it
    IGN: Arvel - feel free to add me ingame (>^.^)> <(^.^<)

[/QUOTE=Arvel;789827]Know by todays standards I can also understand your point of view where you want to get everything you can for the Vanguardian because grinding is kinda annoying, but it is also one of the essential parts of the game. You probably don't know much about the game since you are quite new to it (forum join Date) but trust me, when I say just let things go and let yourself get surprised how things end out being in the end.[/QUOTE]

I'm not new, I have 140 Mastery Rank with 11k Power rank with almost all classes (6 more to go ^_^) and I have 57 mounts. I nou ur like 300+ Mastery rank and 21k power rank on ur main, so it might not look might much to you, but most of my mounts were obtained from chaos chest, TOW, AND The Adventure boxes... But thx for ur fast reply tho.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Based on what I see in the livestream notes, it looks like it may be time to login to the PTS and have a look for myself what the Vangaurdian is all about.

All of the OP's questions we answered on the stream except for the ability details.

For those too lazy like the OP:
    It's PD. It has its own new weapon type. It'll be released with the "March update". And its abilities... well log in and test them. PTS always needs more feedback.

I have 140 Mastery Rank with 11k Power rank with almost all classes (6 more to go ^_^) and I have 57 mounts.
    All of that declares you as someone who hasn't played much, thus being "new" to the game. I'm MR 300+ myself, but no yellow name. But I don't need it. And also, as mentioned before, I made that assumption by looking at your join Date, which is Janurary 2018, so only one month or maybe 2.

As Pennry already mentioned it's up on PTS for you to try out, and I also put some edit on my earlier post, the damage type and weapon type were given on the stream, but I think it's better if you just hop on PTS and try it out for yourself.
    IGN: Arvel - feel free to add me ingame (>^.^)> <(^.^<)

Dude, i've been playing for like 6 or 7 months, dont tell me i have'nt played much...... Add me in-game, my in-game name is Rikter. I give u proof i played 6 or 7 months.

Also since i played alot of trove i wanted cross plat-from that was the only reason why i joined trove forums but then i had like 1 million other questions.

By your join date, i assume you've been playing for 2 years, but that does'nt mean i'll go to assumptions like "oh u have 600 mastery" or "oh you probaly have all classes or all clases have stellar 5 gear," or you have like 20m flux.

Folks, let's not argue over who's been on the forums longer or who had "enough" mastery to not be considered a newish player still. Keep it civil and please ask and answer nicely.
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 500+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter