+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Become Heroes - Spring 2018

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    Disaeon the Immortal
    • Disaeon the Immortal is now available for FREE to all players who have purchased any real world currency pack!
    • A new Dragon Effigy will be sent out after Heroes is live to all players who previously used a Dragon Effigy to unlock Disaeon the Immortal.
    So this means players who worked hard (like me) to refer 30+ (60) people will be out of luck but those that used a Dragon Effigy to unlock it will get one back? I've purchased real world currency packs and got a ton of people to try out the game to earn mine...
    Exactly what i tought, i worked really hard to get 30 refers players, and now people who got it the easy way, through effigy will get another effigy for free... And i also have spend real money on trove.

What about us? I really want to know if we are really going to be put aside on this.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    Disaeon the Immortal

So this means players who worked hard (like me) to refer 30+ (60) people will be out of luck but those that used a Dragon Effigy to unlock it will get one back? I've purchased real world currency packs and got a ton of people to try out the game to earn mine...
    I'm curious about this for the simple fact that I brought a lot of people into the game BEFORE the refer system existed at all, and I couldn't invite them retroactively as they were all over the basic 20 mastery to count by the time it came in to place. Its been a low level gripe of mine for a long time.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

What am I to do?Just wanted to export the account on PTS.What am I to do?
    http://imgur.com/a/1s55p

Can there be defences in the club world? It'd be very cool if we have cannons in the club world, since it is fully customisable we've got a fort already but there are no cannons. And maybe introduce club war? It will be awesome, just saying

Will Megaworld Bosses give some adventurine as well?

From the gifs of the Vanguardian you've provided, i feel as if it goes against trove's current art style with the introduction of more limb parts. I'm personally not too happy with it, but I hope the rest of the update's content is as great as you make it out to be. The neon city looks great.

+ Reply to Thread