Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can you add the shadow hunter costume

Can you add the shadow hunter costume

Can you please put the Amorous archer costume in the hellbug boxs or in the store?? We need that mastery especially on console

It used to be in last years event quest line please add it to this years event please!!! Even the picture that is on top of hell bugs in love is 2 shadow hunters with that costume unfair to show it and not give it to us console players we never had that event last year

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Stay tuned!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

That’s great Fasti but what about the skulking skitterling? That was a promo item from last year , you guys can’t miss that aswell it should be with Luxion

Quote Originally Posted by Dohep View Post
    Thatís great Fasti but what about the skulking skitterling? That was a promo item from last year , you guys canít miss that aswell it should be with Luxion
    What, is the Devilian promotion not a thing anymore? I havenít checked recently if you can still be able to do that event in the game to receive that specific mount. Iíve gotten it that way but there were times that it was in the Chaos Chest when tradeable loot was a thing. Be sure to check Devilian if you can still do it. Just follow these directions.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheVirus View Post
    What, is the Devilian promotion not a thing anymore? I haven’t checked recently if you can still be able to do that event in the game to receive that specific mount. I’ve gotten it that way but there were times that it was in the Chaos Chest when tradeable loot was a thing. Be sure to check Devilian if you can still do it. Just follow these directions.
    yes but how do us console players do this?

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dohep View Post
    yes but how do us console players do this?
    Luxion carries six items at a time. We're not able to give Luxion a complete inventory of items that every player specifically wants at one time. That limitation in mind, when you see the thing you want, buy it. If it's not there this time check again next time.

To keep the feedback in one spot, if you'd like to see a new item added to the loot table be sure to post it here. Every two weeks (or so) we'll have a newly updated post that you can use to make requests.

Thanks!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Closed Thread