+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Neon Ninja needs a bit of love.

Neon Ninja needs a bit of love.

Hello guys, I have seen that neon ninja is almost never used, But i love Neon ninja, So why cant other people? When I do shadow tower, most of the people there are Gunslinger Or Shadow hunter or Fae Trickster, But no neon ninja. I think more people should start playing neon ninja, cuz im kinda lonley in shadow towers being surrowned by shadow hunters or gunslingers or fae trickster. Practicly NOBODY ever pays attention to neon ninja, And It cant even be considerd as DPS. I think that Neon Ninja needs to be loved a little more. Besides, Everyone says Neon Ninja is'nt popular, But i use it EVERYDAY. So trion, when that Buff For Dracolyte comes, Give A Buff to Neon Ninja too, then people will realize they have been wrong all along, That neon ninja is popular and could be considerd DPS.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight Bulbs

Neon Ninja is the most used class to farm with.

Neon Ninja is the best class to farm with in this game.

Also Shadow Hunter is terrible in ST's even NN does more damage than SH in ST's.

Anyways some class's are good at something others are good at another, dps melee class's in general aren't great for ST's.

Stand in line and take a number please. :-) While I appreciate your enthusiasm for the game, you are missing about 2 years worth of history about the changes that have happened, and others that we are still waiting to happen to balance/buff classes. RIght now there is no one best class out there, and I like that fact. It sounds like you are asking for them to make the NN into the best class for all aspects of the game. It sounds like the new Vagardian class may take that top spot as the best class. It depends on what they do with it for balance.

Like Novuhz said, your not looking in the right place if you think that no one uses the NN. When they fixed the Cursed skull exploit that the NN Class was using in the ST's. then people stopped using it in ST's. I don't know if you were aware of that change to the game. It affected all classes, but NN the most.

Personally I do not like the movement required for the NN. but that is me. I prefer the tank and spank style of melee. Boomer was my first main for over 2 years. I also like the CB, LL, Knight and REV classes that don't require you to hop all over the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Novuhz View Post
    Also Shadow Hunter is terrible in ST's even NN does more damage than SH in ST's.
    I wouldn't say it was terrible just because it doesn't top DPS charts with overpowered classes. SH is a weird class that has gone from being completely overrated to underrated. It's safe, it has the option for crowd control, and it does consistent damage. A SH is still better than a dead NN.

Having said that, you can't really buff NN to fix it. It's not so useful in STs because STs aren't well designed. I mean you're basically forced to use death defying as a melee just to ensure survival which is kind of cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    I wouldn't say it was terrible just because it doesn't top DPS charts with overpowered classes. SH is a weird class that has gone from being completely overrated to underrated. It's safe, it has the option for crowd control, and it does consistent damage. A SH is still better than a dead NN.

Having said that, you can't really buff NN to fix it. It's not so useful in STs because STs aren't well designed. I mean you're basically forced to use death defying as a melee just to ensure survival which is kind of cheap.
    Yeah but overall SH is deadweight for ST's.

Fae Trickster, Pirate Captain, Gunslinger and DinoTamer, these 4 class's leave SH in the dust even Chloromancer outdamages SH.

+ Reply to Thread