+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Player Login Reward Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    You'll only see it when there is an item to collect. Once collected, the icon disappears until the next day. Press V on PC to select the New Player Reward menu after the rewards have been claimed. To see if you received them you can check your Claims window (L in game).

If still not seeing them go ahead and submit a ticket so we can check it out.
    Just had it pop up this morning after claiming it last night and it didn't offer any new rewards. My rewards claim only had my chaos factor/power rank rewards. Does the daily timer not coincide with the daily reset timer?

IGN: spar13

After reading this thread yesterday, I went home last night and I was looking for the rewards when I logged in around 6:30 pacific time. Here is what I encountered.

When I first logged in and pressed L, there was nothing in the claims window, nor was there anything in my bags. There was however a calendar Icon in the lower left next to the claims window.

When I clicked on the calendar icon, the daily rewards window popped up and I was awarded the login rewards for the first 2 days (Cubits and the inventory expanders) The inventory expanders then showed up in my bag, and I could now see the cubits and Inventory expanders showing as claimed. Note: I did not press the claims button in the claims window.

I hope that this more detailed explanation can help someone else as the login bonus was not automatically claimed by the account. I had to click the calendar icon to make that happen.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    I hope that this more detailed explanation can help someone else as the login bonus was not automatically claimed by the account. I had to click the calendar icon to make that happen.
    Yes, definitely important to call out that the rewards need to be claimed by clicking the new calendar icon. If you want to access that menu at other times of the day to see the other rewards it can be found in the V menu on PC (each console has their own buttons to press to open the menu).

24 hours ago I login and I did received Day1 and Day2 NPR when I teleport to hub. Now I login and even do changing worlds I expect Day3 reward but in the Daily Login Calendar, Day3 is not being highlighted thus the reward for Day3 is currently unclaimable.
    When is the actual start date counter for these rewards? Usually Fasti will post date for each reward but this time its little bit different where there're no date tight to the reward. I did login everyday since Monday. So if Fasti could elaborate more on how these mechanism works it would be helpful.

Edit: I login again after 7 hours of previous login and received my Day3 NPR. So the reset time is different than usual.

day 3 has not popped for me either

Guys they have the reset time messed up for them it’s around 7pm eastern time

Since day one should have been Tuesday, and Day 2 Wednesday, I wouldn't be expecting the day 3 rewards to come out until Thursday (Tomorrow). So be patient and don't panic if your day 3 rewards are not given out until Tomorrow (Or later tonight if the reset time is 7PM EST) Your a day ahead. maybe the system is correcting itself and you will get your day3 rewards on day3 and not day2.

+ Reply to Thread