+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Player Login Reward Concerns

New Player Login Reward Concerns

You said ALL players would be able to get the New Player Login rewards after the patch went live. Something is going wrong and all the veterans in my clubs can't claim them.

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    I've updated the title to be less click bait.

All players do get the rewards. If you see the icon it's because you had the rewards available. Select the little calendar icon to claim the waiting reward. Check your Claims window (L on PC) for info on what was claimed. If you're committed to being angry about the free items being offered to literally everyone, I respect your decision, but please keep forum posts civil.

If you don't see that you received the rewards by looking at the highlighted section of the Login Rewards menu or in the Claims window please submit a ticket so the support team can check it out.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

What are the concerns? Is it not possible for Veterans to get all the login rewards? My alt already received the day 2 rewards yet my main is only on day 1, is this what you're talking about? I really hope I can get the gold chaos chest on my main.

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Demisedulous View Post
    What are the concerns? Is it not possible for Veterans to get all the login rewards? My alt already received the day 2 rewards yet my main is only on day 1, is this what you're talking about? I really hope I can get the gold chaos chest on my main.
    These are different from previous login rewards, so they will work well for everyone. With this specific reward you'll get one reward per day for each of your first seven logins. If you can't login over the weekend, you'll get the reward for whatever day you left off the next time you login.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Nobody I know with more than 15k pr has been able to collect thier rewards, however low pr accounts and new players have all been able to. If we logged in before the patch did that remove our ability to collect today's rewards? Something is wrong if you are saying everyone should get them because we are not.

Hmmmmmm, I logged in today, yet still received the day one rewards....although it took awhile to register, oddly......
    Meh. That is all.

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie View Post
    Nobody I know with more than 15k pr has been able to collect thier rewards, however low pr accounts and new players have all been able to. If we logged in before the patch did that remove our ability to collect today's rewards? Something is wrong if you are saying everyone should get them because we are not.
    We've confirmed with accounts well above 15,000 that the rewards are still available to claim. The support team will work with you to get this sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithgarass View Post
    Hmmmmmm, I logged in today, yet still received the day one rewards....although it took awhile to register, oddly......
    It should go through pretty quickly but a login/world change wouldn't hurt.

Everyone, we're investigating things so keep the info coming.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

I didnt see the new player login window ui at F1, is that normal? too add, i didnt receive any reward yet.

Just wanted to chime back in and let you know that I finally got my login bonus, fellow club members have been reporting the same. Odd that so many of us were on a 6 hour delay.

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    I didnt see the new player login window ui at F1, is that normal? too add, i didnt receive any reward yet.
    You'll only see it when there is an item to collect. Once collected, the icon disappears until the next day. Press V on PC to select the New Player Reward menu after the rewards have been claimed. To see if you received them you can check your Claims window (L in game).

If still not seeing them go ahead and submit a ticket so we can check it out.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

+ Reply to Thread