+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spread The Love 2

Spread The Love 2

Hello I am gaugekelley1 and as some of you know I was the creator of the mount Valentine Cycle: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...alentine-Cycle

It recently got put into the game I want to give back to the Community! I will be running a few different contests that you can use your creativity and in return you get codes from it!

Contest 1: Art
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art work done by Skythevirus

You can use any form of art, whether it be digital or physical, pencil or clay, even modding http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...alentine-Cycle it can be related to any of my mods(orbs, valentine cycle, pinatalyte, shadowslinger, pinata rev)
    The best looking gets 3 codes
    The most creative gets 2 codes
    A random winner gets 1 code

Contest 2: Building
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to build something that resembles one of my mods
    In case I have to reiterate this is the "code scale"

Contest 3: Story

You have to make a story about one of my mods but it has to be ATLEAST 4 paragraphs

Contest 4:Love poem

You have to make a poem about love or anything valentines day related
    The best gets 3 codes

Contest 5: Pickup line

This is pretty explanatory, just dont say anything that will get you in trouble, dont want you to get In trouble because of me
    The funniest gets 3 codes

Once upon a time, there was a mount called the valentines motercycle.(sorry if thats incorrect name). It was different then all the other motercycles. it had hearts almost everywhere. While the otheres (such as the Neon Nightcycle) Were plain black and green. This one was very special. Instead, valentines motercycle was princess of cycleland.

Then, One day, It was kidnaped by the evil Neon Nightcycle. Neon Nightcycle's plans were HORRIBLE.Nightcycle wanted to use princess valentine to clone the whole village of cycleland into a whole peice of junk. UNTIL A Brave Cycle named the Cygnus-01 Speedcycle came to rescue the princess. Then the peaceful cycleland was safe..... For now.

Yet again when Cygnus-01 was looking away, Neon nightcycle kidnaped Valentines yet again. This time, he wanted to clone the princess and everyone's evil twins. Yet Again, Cygnus-01 saved the day, with some little help with Nightcycle's Older brother. named the Cycle of the Master.Then cygnus-01 destroyed Nightcycle once and for all.

The Next Day, Everycycle in cycleland lived happily ever after, thanks to Cygnus-01's Brave Efforts, And Princess Valentine and Cygnus-01 became Husband and wife a few years later. The end.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

EAT CAKE EVERYday-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay CAKE EVERYDAY-ay-ay--ay-ay-ay CAKE!!!
    Why did the chicken cross the road, roll in da mud, then cross the road again? Cuz hes a dirty double crosser. What do u call someone who always misses a no in their sentences? a Missingno.

We're no strangers to love
    You know the rules and so do I
    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
    Your heart's been aching, but
    You're too shy to say it
    Inside, we both know what's been going on
    We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye

(Ooh, give you up)
    (Ooh, give you up)
    Never gonna give, never gonna give
    (Give you up)
    Never gonna give, never gonna give
    (Give you up)

We've known each other for so long
    Your heart's been aching, but
    You're too shy to say it
    Inside, we both know what's been going on
    We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Cool

I'll leave a cheesy pickup line and hope you like it.

- "Hey, let me ask you something, are you the baker's daughter?"

-"..."

- "Cause you're so sweet. "

-----
    Trove thematic

- "Girl, i'm not a CB, but my ice cream dropped when i saw you.

Don't judge, at least i tried.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

I have a cheesy pickup line too!

" did it hurt when you feel from heaven?"

"...................."

" Because you have the face of an angel."

(My mother came up with the character name, I'm not sorry.)

To most Trovians, it was a day like any other, of exploration and casual adventure, striking down the overgrowth of aggressive plant life and invading dragons trying to gobble up the younger trainees as they sought to protect their homes against block stealing thieves. Chests were opened, Pinatas were beaten to reveal their sweet ores, and warriors and lovers alike danced on brightly lit hover boards to their favorite funky tunes.

However, a sinister force was at work within the depths of the Shadow Tower, a masked villain having spent months whittling away at the runes binding the greatest of Q'bthulu's monsters, and finally his evil plan was about to come to fruition. The final rune was destroyed, and the very foundation shook the tower to its core. Walls that had stood for strong for thousands of years began to crack and crumble, causing Trovians both old and new to scramble to escape the mighty Tower lest they be squashed by previously unbreakable substances. As holes gaped and floors crumbled, the great beasts within were released into the surrounding islands and lunged over the world, seeking to devour all those that had sought to train and endlessly beat them for riches and entertainment.

As wave after wave of Trovians fell to the combined efforts of the five creatures of horror, under the deranged orders of a lunar daughter who had gone insane from being held captive and beaten for sport, far above, alarms were sounding off and the Radiant Giants set their sights on the lands below, picking up emergency calls for help from stranded fighters trying to hold the massive shadow army that had begun to swarm like angry bees out of a broken hive. One such giant turned its gaze away from the fallen and raised its hands, a great glowing heart on its chest lighting up and beaming a spotlight into the clouds.

Answering the call, a great gold and red Sky Galleon began to descend from its place, hidden in the upper atmosphere among the Radiant ghost ships and long lost sky captains, its brilliant sails of red, silver and gold clearly marked with symbols of the Sun lighting up the sky as it sank. Alarms rang below the decks as the Chosen grasped their weapons and ran to the Launch Bay. They were few in numbers, but their hearts sang for the world they served, and as they mounted custom Lightriders, they swore to one another they would not return until Evil was Vanquished.

Through use of Launch Rail technology, the riders were blasted beyond the clouds and downwards, into the midst of the enemy forces, and chaos ensued. With the speed of the Lightriders, our heroes were able to evade most attacks and lured the robots into attacking their own kind. Spike Walker crushing dozens of minions with every missed attempt to put an end to the pesky gnats biting at its joints, or the Diremite bouncing around in attempt to bodily crush the brightly colored lights. The Prophet and Pinata God combining forces to replace fallen minions with homing lazer blasting eyes and haunted pinatas that attacked back. All the while, the Daughter of the Moon riding the back of the Hydrakken screaming orders and relying on the five heads to devour anything that dared to stand in her way.

The true hero of this story however, was the last to launch, all according to plan. With the main squad acting as distraction, The rampaging bosses would notice the pink and gold rider far too late. Expertly landing both wheels of her Valentine Cycle at full speed, she made a direct path to assault the Hydrakken from behind. Not satisfied to simply rid under the belly of the toxic beast lest slicing it open consumed her in acid, she popped a wheelie and began to drive directly up the beasts tail.

The Hydrakken, sensing something amiss, twisted its many heads this way and that, shrieking a warning to the moonlit Daughter. Massive snapping jaws barely evaded, our Hero swerves, ducks and kicks at the heads until behind the twisting visage of a Daughter Spurned.

"HOW DARE YOU!" The moonlit Daughter screamed, white hot energy stroking down all around them as she reached for her sword. "I'LL KILL YOU FOR INTERFERING!"

"NOT TODAY!" The small Trovian screamed, drawing her staff from its place slung across her back and jumped off her cycle. Just as swiftly as the ship appeared, the Valentine Cycle began to glow brightly, absorbing the Daughters power and changing, expanding, transforming, and wrapping around its rider in a protective suit of armor and humming with power.

"WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS?!" The moonlit Daughter shrieked, raising her sword high to charge off the ethereal energies that fed her soul, planning to fell the defiant little Trovian in one blow.

"Not Blasphemy, but TRUE LOVE For all Trovian peoples!" The young woman shouted back and raised her staff, "For I am SAILOR PLACEHOLDER, AND IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND CUBITS, I WILL PUNISH YOU!"

The tip of the gemmed heart rod beginning to glow as the cycle-turned-robosuit drew on the love and honor of her fellow fighters and the spirits of all her fallen comrades, she released a primal scream and fired a firy beam of light straight through the moonlit Daughter's chest, causing the fight around them to cease in its tracks as fighters for both sides stood in awe. The beam only seemed to get bigger with every second until the moonlit Daughter's screaming was overwhelmed by the crackling fire of passionate consumption, obliterating the would be queen of darkness and sending her back whence she came.

With the loss of their fearless leader, the Trovians rallied and regrouped, separating the bosses from one another and taking them down individually. Yet when seeking out their savior from the skies, none seemed to know her name or from whence she came, merely that all would remember the blazing heart of the Pretty Soldier that had saved them all.

(I may have gotten a little carried away...)
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

does it count if i found it on youtube ? ( have no idea if its a famous poem or not i know jack all about poetry )

Love is like magic
    And it always will be.
    For love still remains
    Life's sweet mystery!!
    Love works in ways
    That are wondrous and strange
    And there's nothing in life
    That love cannot change!!
    Love can transform
    The most commonplace
    Into beauty and splendor
    And sweetness and grace.