Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dev Q & A thread - February 16, 2018

Any news on the name wipe? its been about 2 weeks and I'm just wondering if I either just missed my chance or if the name wipe has been delayed.

Also will we be seeing more exciting "pinata" content in the near future?
    I'm a guy that likes trove and frogs

I feel like dragon fragments are way to hard to acquire. My solution to the problem is that one fragment should equal a set number. For example the set number for Iridescent Dragon Egg Fragment are 5000 Infinium Ore mined everytime player mined 5000 Infinium they should get a fragment. I think every dragon fragment should be like this or in-game indicator tell us when a fragment is going to drop.

Does there is possible make Romancing Pinata not only can get from store ? maybe make other way let then can get (like rare in chaos chest ?)

And there will be possible have Balefire biome ? i see many MOBs with balefire theme on wiki right now

不知道这边能不能打中文

sry my english was bit weak if i make some mistake in what i say pls tell me

Hmm

Is there a clue even if subtle and not there to be a clue in the game as to what the new class is? Because I think I have an idea WHICH I WONT REPEAT. But is there a "clue" as to what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    There are some packs available for Credits coming up.
    Shouldn't all packs have credit options though? It can't be a truly free-2-play game if we still have mastery locked behind $ only.

IGN: spar13

Vanguardian class after his premiere will be available to all players (Chaos Core Crafter / Class Coin), or as in the case of Dino Tamer for the first 2 weeks it will only be in a store pack ( / Credits)?

Could you do something about the accessiblity of the semiperms in the chaos chests? on introduction their drop rates was made to let in a certain supply of them on the market, now that they're untradeable and equal to personal progression items, they're near impossible to get, as they didn't get a drop rate balance pass when chaos chests went untradeable. (semiperms refers to koroki, skeye wings, contemplator, the 2 mimic allies, whispers aura)
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Since Luxion appears on the 15th and 30th of every month, will he be having a holiday in the end of February?

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks for the questions, folks! We hope to see you at the show tomorrow!

Closed Thread