+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Valentines Pinata Feedback

Got everything without paying a dime, only missing wings which have a super inflated price rn. Probs pcik them up for below 1m very soon ezpz couple hours of farming.

This game is hella greedy on everything. The developers behind this can't even fix everything that's broken in the game and have the Gaul to ask for even more money? How dare you add a port to a different country or console when you haven't even fixed the issues that we are having now. The items that are dropped from the Romance piņatas should be obtainable some other way as mentioned before. Disgusting.

How much is broken in the game exactly? My ONLY problems with trove is the servers, and the actual pay walled packs that cant be acquired with credit pouches. This is neither you can obtain all the items with flux and trading without any IRL money required.

damn game porting to consoles expanding the community REEEEEE pC MasTEr RaCE *cleans retainer*
    f2p player but i binge amphetamines and farm a lot hehexd

Specifically on the console, which I play on: Rubberbanding, shots not counting (DT, SH, GS), crashing, enemies walking through walls or not spawning at all with cursed skulls causing you to reset, certain mobs not dropping certain items. Should I post videos on to my mass subscribed YouTube channel?( 3 sub's). What's funny is Fasti actually commented on being "unable to pin point the issues" but working on it. Yet they are expanding instead of "fixing what's broken". My retainer is bubblegum flavored. You must be one of those people who gets things handed to them and has no issues with gameplay. That's fine but other people have issues.

Its just Trion Worlds repeating there past mistakes all over again.

This very much reminds me of the Limited Time Orphiel's Mount Crate for Rfit, $100 USD for a box that had one of 42 mounts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBNck-QAoxg

They removed it the day after because of the back lash.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rift/commen...mc&sh=ca97e4d7

These pinata might not be on the "same" scale as this Rfit thing, but it strongly implies that Trion Worlds cares about Players money. Not the players.

I'm pretty much done now.

Later.

I love how some people is jumping the rage wagon of 126 mastery points worth of tradable skins that only effects the top 10 mastery. Wut?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ibita View Post
    I love how some people is jumping the rage wagon of 126 mastery points worth of tradable skins that only effects the top 10 mastery. Wut?!?
    Top 10 and mastery? so sad when someone cant understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    Top 10 and mastery? so sad when someone cant understand.
    From my understanding, in the grant scheme of the game, majority of players is not effected by this 126 mastery points ( 6 weapon skins, 2 head skins, 1 wings) or whatsoever. Even Chronozilla said it hurts her, who wants to collect everything. Also, I was pointing at those who are not even effected by it but still came here and acted like they got gutted.

If I am missing anything, please elaborate.

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #19
    I've updated the subject of the thread to indicate it's a place for feedback on the pinatas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibita View Post
    Kinda agree with this. I feel like, at this point, people are expecting a bit too much of Trove, and I did that in the past so I'm not saying I'm not part of it. Every free game needs to have some kind of way to get money out of you, and you can't just expect everything to be free. On top of that, unless you just REALLY like the look of the items, an extra 126 mastery points really isn't much (especially now that the leaderboards are reworked!) Also, as people have stated already, you can get these items for free if you work hard enough. Trion was at least kind enough to make the items tradeable, so yes, anyone can get them.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

+ Reply to Thread