+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Valentines Pinata Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Because this:
    “There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says, fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again!” - George W. Bush

Way better than the original in my opinion
    The problem is that he still managed to get elected 3 times. Also rip 3k posts ;-;

Are Romancing Pinatas worth it ?

I see there are romancing piñatas in the store.

Are they worth it buying?

What are the chances to get all the rare drops?
    Are they tradeable?

Give me your thoughts <3

I’d say that they are a bit overpriced for what they are worth plus the added RNG to it. You might not get everything you need, but at least all the items are tradeable.

You can do a lot better for the credits/flux. Though I'm not sure what the drop rate of the wings are like. They went up to 3m last night.

IMO no, they are not worth it. Your chances are RNG. Trion doesn't want to tell us what the RNG chances are beyond vague classifications like Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra rare. There is another thread (Link below) talking about the Valentines pins, and you can look there to see what others have experienced with opening the Pins.

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...inata-Feedback

Someone randomly threw a bunch of pinatas near me earlier, and I had no idea the loot was so bad on the other end. I think each one gave about 10 glim. That is awful.

If this posts twice then sorry. Bumping just to see if Devs will give their opinion on all of this. Or will there be anything mentioned in the live stream regarding this? Bumpity bump

+ Reply to Thread