+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vanguardian Balance

Vanguardian Balance

Hello,

While the vanguardian code is still being worked on, can you please balance it in PvP, devs? The last thing PvP needs is another over powered class.

Oh, this is obvious. But it was also obvious to balance the Dino Tamer when it came out. Sadly, he totally ruined PvP and still continues to do it today.

PvM has priority by far, i don't think they have the tech in to seperate pvp stats from pvm stats, so you'll have to live with whichever balance it ends up having from being tweaked around pvm.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 100,341 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Gem Rerolling Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 701 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

It would be an interesting dynamic if the Vanguard could one-hit Dino Tamers.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

I doubt the PVP implications were considered at all which is consistent with dev guidance in the forums and other places indicating that PVP is a peripheral "take it or leave it" feature that isn't going to be balanced around. /shrug
    I almost always have a giveaway going! My Current Active Giveaway is a $25 amazon giftcard!

Trove IGN: PlagueTV (Mastery 320+)
    I stream! Twitch.tv/PlagueTV
    I love Twitter! @Plague_TV

Under Mastery 20? Click this for a free class coin .... and it helps me out too (yay referral codes!)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    It would be an interesting dynamic if the Vanguard could one-hit Dino Tamers.
    That.. would be awesome.

At this point it doesn't really matter since it's hard to find people even when pvp is in contest rotation. Frankly it's not really surprising given that it's not a pleasant experience.

+ Reply to Thread