+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Pre-Valentine's Patch - 9AM PST (5PM GMT) - Feb. 13, 2018

bo basicly there aint just your country in this World playing trove. even if they update at night (your night time) then it will be daytime for others. So do not be so selfish about it because now you learn how other people experience updates every time.

Wouldn't it suck, if one time zone got the patch before someone else? Especially for those staying up all night just to play it when it comes out? I'd be pissed

Lightbulb

Wow, just be thankful they are even patching and updating. I'm EST Time Zone meaning its updating at 12 noon lol I will be patient because I know they are working to make the game better for us, slowly, but surely. Those complaining about time zones, oh please...You don't always get your way in life Just be thankful.
    Thanks for the Update!

how do I go on pts servers

Cool

Oi, entao provavelmente vai voltar que horas o trove?

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl_Ebi View Post
    LMAO - a 3h-downtime at 5pm GMT ????? why dont u do this patches at night ?
    We roll out updates when we have a full crew of people online and in the office to address issues that may arise. We've had our patches at roughly the same time for 3 years, so assume it's likely to remain that way for the foreseeable future.

+ Reply to Thread