+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Pre-Valentine's Patch - 9AM PST (5PM GMT) - Feb. 13, 2018

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

ONLINE - Pre-Valentine's Patch - 9AM PST (5PM GMT) - Feb. 13, 2018

Update 2 - 11:10 AM PST (7:10 PM GMT) - PC is nline and ready to play. Thanks, everyone!

Update 1 - 10:30 AM PST (6:30 PM GMT) - Consoles are being unlocked now so you should be able to login shortly. PC needs a bit more time.

If you logged into the game last week there's a good chance you'll see both Day 1 and Day 2 login rewards granted. This is expected and normal. If you don't see rewards for both days fear not! The rewards aren't consecutive logins so they will be granted once per day for the next seven days you login, no matter how long that takes.

Hey folks,

We're coming offline at 9AM PST (5PM GMT) on Feb. 13, 2018 for a small patch. Get patch notes here.

Downtime could be up to 3 hours but we'll bring each platform back online as they are ready.

Thanks!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Cool good luck

Good luck to getting this amazing week for trove

LMAO - a 3h-downtime at 5pm GMT ????? why dont u do this patches at night ?

Pts-us back

While you're doing maintenance they could put the PTS-US online right?

Why are you guys still taking games down so late? i know its hard to wake up early but wouldnt say 1am to 4am pst make people a little happier?

Quote Originally Posted by Earl_Ebi View Post
    LMAO - a 3h-downtime at 5pm GMT ????? why dont u do this patches at night ?
    You do realise, that their are different time zones right? For ex. some time zones are currently "night time" as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    Why are you guys still taking games down so late? i know its hard to wake up early but wouldnt say 1am to 4am pst make people a little happier?
    Time zones, please remember.

yes thank you more to my point if there are many time zones why are we the only ones who get this update at a terrible time? spread it around!

Can't wait for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    yes thank you more to my point if there are many time zones why are we the only ones who get this update at a terrible time? spread it around!
    actually you have no idea how a global game server works ?

+ Reply to Thread