+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Suggestion] Make Bubble Dragon Fragments Loot Collect into Jadefins

[Suggestion] Make Bubble Dragon Fragments Loot Collect into Jadefins

1800 Jadefins is a huge amount to get. I've been fishing daily for nearly 3 months and I only have 862. In the time it took me to get 862 Jadefins I got nine (9) bubble fragments. You only need 5 of them so these extras are worthless!!! That's why I suggest making bubble fragments loot collect into a few hundred jadefin each. It doesn't have to be much but any amount would be nice. I definitely think it'd make the grind to 1800 jadefin feel a lot better.

Yea I also wished we could turn them into jadefins while I was fishing my butt of in that fast fishing week. I ended up with over 50 fragments until I got my 1800...you actually seem very unlucky with fragments.
    Hence "a few hundred" seems too much to me. Even with "just" 100, my >45 leftover fragments (don't know the exact value anymore) would be >4500 jadefins, that would a massive nerf of the task.

Btw. what I hated the most is fishing jadefin trophies ever so often, since you can't use them for crafting.

Jadefins are tradeable though. I'd just fish up all the fragments and trade for remaining fishes.

I started saving all my fish lol, who knows what they are gonna do with them in the future.
    cough*addcooking*cough

I think this is a great idea (100 jadefin per bubble fragment). 1800 jadefin is an outrageous amount and should not have made it into Live, especially considering fish can't be sold on the auction house.
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 570+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter

yeah that sounds like a great idea.. i managed to fish 462 jadefins and i have 6 fragments its so god damn boring without 2x fishing speed also which makes the grind even worse

+ Reply to Thread