+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Costume - GunSlinger] Monster Hunter

[Costume - GunSlinger] MonSlinger

i'm i new here in this is my second mod and my first post

Hope you all like it

Lores

sorry for bad english in the lore so i try to translate it with google

Lore: MonSlinger (costume) (ver.1.0)

"There is a mystery about what lies behind the darkness of the forest, rodents, ghosts, or other mythical creatures? No body knows. A young man wants to prove the truth of the mystery, he invites his friends to come with him, but his best friend forbade him because it is very dangerous. He ignores all the restrictions his good friend, with confidence he started to enter the forest, while his friend who was afraid to follow behind without the knowledge of his friend. Gathered at the deepest point of the forest he heard a terrible voice, suddenly a Monster directly attacked him, his friend quickly jumped and saved himself from the attack of the monster. Very unfortunate precisely his friend who was hit by the deadly attack of the monster. The brave felt shaky and could not bear the sadness of the death of his friend who saved his life. By collecting all the remaining strength he tries to fight the monster. After some time passed to defeat the monster, the right arm is cut off and the struggles are very tiring, he finally can defeat the monster, but it all can not change the fact that his best friend has died.
    Some time later he came back to the same path with the knowledge of the monster he had learned. His right hand was given a metal hand and with some improvements on his body he promised to hunt down all the monsters that existed for his best friend and so that others would not feel the same thing that happened to him."

Lore: Tracker (mount) (ver.1.1)

"After a long journey to hunt down the monsters, somewhere he finds the same type of monster who has killed his best friend trapped in a trap. Wow this is a very good opportunity, rarely do I find this kind of monster, in his mind. Then he grabs his gun and prepares to kill the monster, but seeing his terrible state, he dissuades him. With a heavy heart he released the monster. Lapse of time a short time he was in the presence of one of the types of monsters that are difficult to kill, in distress to kill the monster he began to run out of steam. At the last moment the monster he saved earlier helped him, and made the attacking monster blur, the rescuer immediately left. In his mind why the monster helps me, what has happened ?, maybe by learning it I will know. He went to look for the monster and intend to study it, but for so long he observed, he thought to tame it. And after some time passed he can tame the monster. The monster is named "tracker" because of his olfactory and keen instinct. At that time he learned many new things about monsters."

Lore: The Technician (ally and new weapon)(ver.1.4)

Hunting monsters is not easy, it takes agility, techniques, tools that support and especially courage. Feeling lacking in the weapons he currently uses to fight the monsters, as his numbers grow and the adaptation of the monsters against him increases, he decides to return to the "technician" who has made him the support equipment to fight the monster.
    His meeting back to the technician make the technician a little surprised because he was alive after a lot against the monsters. The technician asks many things to him, and it turns out the equipment he made is still good and powerful enough to fight the monsters, although it needs a little improvement.
    He: I guess I need more powerful equipment because the monsters are also getting stronger from me.
    The Technician: hah, I figured it would happen, according to what I've learned, the monsters continue to evolve.
    The technician goes to the storage room and takes something from there
    The Technician: This, I have long kept it, I think this thing will never be used
    He: what is that thing?
    The Technician: this is a recon drone, its very useful in combat, can help you get a better view from the top, and also he can turn into combat mode, plus his double punch can paralyze the monster more easily.
    (while taking a new weapon) and this is an improved railgun, it's hard for you to stick with a blitz gun when lots of monsters around you
    He: very interesting, thank you very much.
    With theimprovement in his monster hunter's equipment he is ready to go back to hunt down the monsters that are very dangerous to mankind.

Lore: Fall and Rise (ver.2.0)

What's worse than losing a friend? Losing two friends is worst. "At that time I was faced with a difficult choice, one of the rare and powerful monsters attacked me, 'juggernout' they called it, the result I lost. My best friend in hunt "tracker" died when fighting it and my hunter tech was badly damaged. I woke up in a nearby village, the locals who found me lying with severe injuries all over my body. I thought I was dead, and when I thought about the death of the tracker I felt more pain in me. After I recover I intend to return to the technician to help me restore the situation as it was before the battle took place.
    When my wounds have healed I meet him. Hearing the news the technician also grieved. And I asked the technician to fix my machine. "
    After some maintenance period
    He : what is this glowing?
    The Technician The Technician : it is your new source of power, it will continue to spin endlessly and will provide endless power for you. I also give it to the blitz gun and your new tracker .
    He : the new tracker you said?
    The Technician The Technician: yes, you need new tracker right?, so I combine the drones and the tracker, he will light your way to the monster
    He : very interesting, with all of this upgrade I'm ready to revenge.Wait for me juggernout!!

Ally

Update note on trovesaurus
    DOWNLOAD: https://trovesaurus.com/mod=5794/monslinger

Welcome!

I must say this is an awesome costume, it's really nicely done. The theme is presented very well with the techy gadgets. I find the way you connected the headpiece and the cape really clever. I also like that you wrote some lore about the costume's origin.

The only little thing I'm unsure about is the extra layer for the face, I don't think it's necessary. (I like it either way, nevertheless.)

Again, it's a really neat mod, keep it up!
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 400+
    Mods:

adding new mount
    hope you like it

i like how it looks this looks cool
    the goggles really looks good if thos r goggles xD
    IGN: ROUGE02

add new ally
    enjoy a drone with double punch

Update (2.0)

New Update (2.5)
    • change helmet design (I thought the previous helmet was too simple and not suitable enough , so I changed it )

+ Reply to Thread