+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: the game starts but it crashes before whoever has happened

the game starts but it crashes before whoever has happened

time : 2:00 PM 08 febuary 2018

i start to re play of the game I have redownload glyph and the game but went i start the game it start but before i can do Something the game crash it send me a bug error but dont tel me why.

i try to redownload may time .

thanks for your help .

Submit a ticket here: https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...00198383-Trove
    I know this is'nt the quickest responce, but go here if the problem persists.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ijino View Post
    time : 2:00 PM 08 febuary 2018

i start to re play of the game I have redownload glyph and the game but went i start the game it start but before i can do Something the game crash it send me a bug error but dont tel me why.

i try to redownload may time .

thanks for your help .
    You can also try these crashing troubleshooting steps while you wait for support to follow up.

Unhappy Trove Crashing the game

Hello
    I have a problem with Trove Game when I'm in the game when I try to write my username and password. The game is blocking and crashing.

Thanks for the help .

+ Reply to Thread