+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Candy barbarian frame rate drop when using it's class gem shadow tower issues & boxes

Candy barbarian frame rate drop when using it's class gem shadow tower issues & boxes

Candy Barbarian

Candy Barbarian frame rate drop when using it's class gem
    when the class gem ability is spammed sometimes the frame rate will
    severely plummet causing the C.B.(candy barbarian) to land in different location for a few seconds then appear where they were originally suppose to this has been a very annoying issue for this class not to mention in terms of use in shadow towers the C.B. is more or less completely useless aside from the snare effect which just get's him/her killed in Hard/Ultra almost instantly.

The Power range displayed for Hard and Ultra difficulty needs to be more clear overall, the shadow tower Portal hubs should display the minimum Power rank needed to Survive not just Enter a shadow tower.

the drop rate for the chaos dragon shards in the shadow tower outside of karma and hearts of darkness outside of karma are abysmal at best they really do need to be increased.
    a friend of mine opened 9780 shadow boxes he got an infinium egg 200 hearts 5 chaos shards out of 50. based on that every 10,000 boxes is about 5 shards? that's absurd are we suppose to believe were suppose to farm this pointless dragon for over a year if not longer just in hopes of getting the shards for it ?

Adventure boxes free dragon shards to make eggs need to be buffed ... Again.
    Also add more world boss dragons and fix the spawn point of the chocolate dragon I keep finding it partially stuck inside candy mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by doom8589 View Post
    Candy Barbarian

The Power range displayed for Hard and Ultra difficulty needs to be more clear overall, the shadow tower Portal hubs should display the minimum Power rank needed to Survive not just Enter a shadow tower.

I agree cause i tried to solo normal dotm with 900 pr and i failed. When i got 5k pr i was able to solo quite easily.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Myself and plenty others have gotten that dragon, dragons are supposed to be for end game players and supposed to be hard to get. The world boss dragons are very common as it is and it only takes like 10 to make a dragon. ST allows lower PR in the arenas which is a benefit for lower PR players as they can get into higher STs and get more weekly rewards. They arent supposed to be soloed, they are group areas

+ Reply to Thread