+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Event] Voxel Busters Presents: Tough Love!

[Event] Voxel Busters Presents: Tough Love!

Hey everyone! Voxel Busters is hosting Tough Love: PVP Event in honor of Valentine's Day! Here's how it's going to work:

For 3 hours on February 11, 2018 we will be playing PVP in the Voxel Busters club world. We have built a special Valentine's Day arena for this event! The object of the event is to obtain the trophies of the Voxel Busters leadership team. You will turn each trophy over to one of the leadership as an entry into the raffle. We will draw winners and post them on this thread. Trophies must be obtained from the day of the event.

Prizes will include a 30 day patron coin for one lucky grand prize winner! We will also be rolling winners for Streamer Dream codes.

Spread the word, the more the merrier! Hope to see you there!

Also feel free to join our Discord, it's the easiest way to get a hold of us if you have any questions. http://discord.me/voxelbusters
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Winners! If you won anything, please contact me on Discord or in-game. You can find me through the Voxel Busters discord and sending me a message. My Trove IGN is: Smeeshy

Patron Winner: Mikel
    Code Winners: Please be sure to contact me before February 27th, 2018 These codes do expire.
    1. ZMZ
    2.TOSwannaplay
    3. BeanbonicPlague
    4. Haphaesta
    5. Mikel

CONGRATS!
    IGN: Smeeshy | Voxel Busters President| Voxel Busters Discord | RAF Code: X6QPMRN2H7H72XX3J6LR

Just a reminder, only a couple days until the event! Hope to see you there! Countdown to Event
    IGN: Smeeshy | Voxel Busters President| Voxel Busters Discord | RAF Code: X6QPMRN2H7H72XX3J6LR

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Senior Community Manager
    This looks like fun! I might be able to stop by for a bit, if that's cool.

29 minutes until this pvp event starts!
    If you use this code: 7J363HEF2CP6NML9XY9Z to this link: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow
    you can get 1 free class coin in game if you're under mastery 20.

May 18, 2016
    My first diamond dragon egg

My current Mastery/Class Stats: https://trovesaurus.com/user=12004/stormyskull/classes

aye I won twice

+ Reply to Thread