+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trophy bug?

Exclamation Trophy bug?

When you finish the tutorial you are supposed to get a trophy for completeing it,but no when I try I never get the finish the tutorial trophy I need it also others need it our we will never get the trove platinum trophy

Broken for me aswell

Unhappy

Yeah, I can't get it either

Also having this issue. Have only been playing for three days on a standard PS4 system.

It won't unlock for me either.

Interestingly, I'm not sure if this would be fixable at all without a lot of fiddling about. According to the PSNProfiles page for the tutorial achievement, several others have earned it since the thread was first made and indeed since I last posted about it. I'd say simply starting the game over again would be the solution, but since account date is likely kept on the server side, users would have little to no control over that. As an aside to this, it would be nice to hear from a staff member so we know that this issue is at least known by the Trove dev team.

Additional trophy issue, Stay Subclassy! isn't unlocking for me and others in game are reporting the same. Unless there are requirements outside of what is listed on the trophy, this will need fixing as well.

+ Reply to Thread