+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix the real problem of adventurines farms

Fix the real problem of adventurines farms

Hello,

In the next patch you are going to fix the pirrot revenge farms, but that is not the real problem of farming adventurines ...
    The real problem is having to be changing the world every few seconds or minutes:

- Take club quest
    - Go to the world of quest (loading screen)
    - Do the quest (a few seconds or minutes)
    - Return to the club for another quest (loading screen again, maybe some crash or lost connection)
    - Return to the world of the quest (loading screen again, maybe some crash or lost connection)
    - Do the quest (a few seconds or minutes)
    - Return to the club for another quest (loading screen again, maybe some crash or lost connection)
    - Return to the world of the quest (loading screen again, maybe some crash or lost connection)

Do you see the problem now? When we farm adventurines we spend more time on the loading screen and changing worlds than farming.

The solution to this problem is to eliminate the step of returning to the club by having the quest restart itself:

- Take club quest
    - End quest (restart itself)
    - Do quest
    - Do quest

In few words: let us farm adventurines in the same way that we farm gem boxes, resources, enemies, and everything in the game: without changing the world every few seconds!

Thanks.
    IGN: xavijan
    Mastery: 535 (780 old mastery)
    Main Class: SH 25k PR
    If you are under mastery 20 and want a FREE CLASS COIN use my Refer-A-friend Code: GHLK3YHPHTFFD3LG7ZJK

The solution to this problem is to eliminate the step of returning to the club by having the quest restart itself:

- Take club quest
    - Do quest
    - Do quest
    Exactly this!

Right now I can't even understand how the adventure quests were accepted into the game the way they are. You do a quest then gotta go to club then back to your world with /joinworld IDHERE, complete quest that barely takes 2-3 minutes or so depending on quest then teleport back to club then back to the world u were farming with /joinworld IDHERE ... and the process repeats endlessly.

How is this kind of thing fun and how does this kind of playing the game has any logic to it? Constant loadings/teleports all the time because we are forced to go back to club to pick a quest...

It should just auto accept the same quest you completed while you are having a relaxing farming time in Adventure World. Take the example of tomes. The adventurine quests should work like if they were a tome, we finish the tome bar and it starts again.

Right now even if one of the clubs has a quest to get 5 air gem boxes from air world and I'm farming air world I don't even bother to go to the club to get the quest, it's a waste of time and not fun, there's no logic behind having to teleport all the time with loadings in the way as well.

3 Solutions:
    ---------------------------------------------------------

1st solution
    Make the quest that you finish just be auto accepted like if it was a tome.

2nd solution
    Decrease daily quest cap by a lot (maybe down to 55 quest cap) and change quest requirements and rewards, for example:

Obtain Air Gems
    Collect 5 Epic or better Air Gem Boxes from Cursed Skylands, dropped in Uber 5 worlds and above. Air Gem Boxes can drop from dungeon bosses or world bosses.
    Started by: Susiria - Rewards: 36x Adventurine

TO

Obtain Air Gems
    Collect 250 Epic or better Air Gem Boxes from Cursed Skylands, dropped in Uber 5 worlds and above. Air Gem Boxes can drop from dungeon bosses or world bosses.
    Started by: Susiria - Rewards: 1800x Adventurine

3rd Solution
    When we complete a quest, let it auto accept a random quest from the same NPC quest.

Now wouldn't that be much better? I still prefer 1st solution... and I feel like if it always takes 4-5 hours to reach daily cap with legit quests not the bugged swarm pirrot one... I think that's a bit too much if it takes that long to do adventurine quests and that's using one of the solutions above it could take 4-5 hours. It should only take around 1-2 hours to finish your club dailies.

Devs have to acknowledge the fact with hoping from world to club 220 times is stressing the server and player aswell.

Is it normal to dc 30+ times daily from doing club quest...

1: Remote accept quest
    2: Batch loop accept quest
    3: Reduce quantity and increase quality

fair points OP! The need to back in and out of club, hub, and then worlds over and over to keep starting or gathering quests in frustrating. Overall i really like the club quests otherwise, they are a nice way to break up grinding and give me a little more purpose while running dungeons.
    I almost always have a giveaway going! My Current Active Giveaway is a $25 amazon giftcard!

Trove IGN: PlagueTV (Mastery 320+)
    I stream! Twitch.tv/PlagueTV
    I love Twitter! @Plague_TV

Under Mastery 20? Click this for a free class coin .... and it helps me out too (yay referral codes!)

Based on the different types of quests out there, I dont think that the Devs really envisioned our farming for adventurine like we are doing right now. I believe they thought you would pick up 3 quests. then go out and spend the next 30 minutes to an hour completing those quests, then go back for more. It doesnt match the reality of how the players have figured out how to best maximize the farming of adventurine.

Quote Originally Posted by Novuhz View Post
    Exactly this!

Right now I can't even understand how the adventure quests were accepted into the game the way they are. You do a quest then gotta go to club then back to your world with /joinworld IDHERE, complete quest that barely takes 2-3 minutes or so depending on quest then teleport back to club then back to the world u were farming with /joinworld IDHERE ... and the process repeats endlessly.

How is this kind of thing fun and how does this kind of playing the game has any logic to it? Constant loadings/teleports all the time because we are forced to go back to club to pick a quest...

It should just auto accept the same quest you completed while you are having a relaxing farming time in Adventure World. Take the example of tomes. The adventurine quests should work like if they were a tome, we finish the tome bar and it starts again.

Right now even if one of the clubs has a quest to get 5 air gem boxes from air world and I'm farming air world I don't even bother to go to the club to get the quest, it's a waste of time and not fun, there's no logic behind having to teleport all the time with loadings in the way as well.

3 Solutions:

1st solution
    Make the quest that you finish just be auto accepted like if it was a tome.

2nd solution
    Decrease daily quest cap by a lot (maybe down to 55 quest cap) and change quest requirements and rewards, for example:

Obtain Air Gems
    Collect 5 Epic or better Air Gem Boxes from Cursed Skylands, dropped in Uber 5 worlds and above. Air Gem Boxes can drop from dungeon bosses or world bosses.

TO

Obtain Air Gems
    Collect 250 Epic or better Air Gem Boxes from Cursed Skylands, dropped in Uber 5 worlds and above. Air Gem Boxes can drop from dungeon bosses or world bosses.

3rd Solution
    When we complete a quest, let it auto accept a random quest from the same NPC quest.

Now wouldn't that be much better? I still prefer 1st solution... and I feel like if it always takes 4-5 hours to reach daily cap with legit quests not the bugged swarm pirrot one... I think that's a bit too much if it takes that long to do adventurine quests and that's using one of the solutions above it could take 4-5 hours. It should only take around 1-2 hours to finish your club dailies.
    I agree with your statement 110%. Having to travel back and fourth, especially if it's a simple quest to complete is just asinine. I've said this from the beginning. If they get rid of the Pierrot Farm then they need a better way for us to utilize the farming of quests. And I gotta say I like all 3 of the solutions you have presented in this forum. I would be happy with any of those solutions to replace the Pierrot Farm.

Please let any of the devs see this post. It needs more attention and frankly I see a decent amount of clubs, even Level 10 clubs just not being able to sustain all the fixtures with the way quests operate at the moment.

Another option would be making the quests longer, (giving way higher reward aswell ofc) Instead of these silly 5 minutes quest.

I'd rather have a "farm 100 dungeons" quest, than these pirrot.
    It was never the intention for people to stack farm 1 quest, spam teleporting back and forth to the same world. Also the reason why the quest reroll each time world is empty.

It's sad this thread got barely any attention because the pirrot lords / revenge is still not fixed...

I also agree that having to load back and forth while doing quests is silly and sub-optimal. If we could continuously farm adventures with no breaks in-between the system would be perfect. Pirrot Lord farms would have to be patched, though, or else people could finish all 220 of their quests in 10 minutes or something. A solution for having to load back and forth all the time would be having adventures auto-renew once you complete them until the hero falls asleep or leaves.

I feel the length of the adventures right now are very good, but the biome restrictions are bad. The only problem with 90% of the adventures available to us is that they require certain biomes to work. Having that as a requirement really makes it hard to do adventures unless you get the right hero. If an endgame player only has stuff like farm Neon City (u3) or farm dragonfire peaks (u5) then there's no point at all to doing the adventures. Likewise, if a newer player has these same quests they might find them too hard or impossible. It's hard to find a balance between the endgame and newer players in terms of adventures but there could be compromises. One thing that could be done is heroes giving out multiple quests at once, with each quest labeled with a difficulty so players can choose.

I actually really like the adventurine system. I farmed 6k adventurine in 4 hours last night farming the collect 5 gem boxes hero. If there could be more quests tailored to endgame players like that then I guarantee people wouldn't be so against running the adventures normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Novuhz View Post

2nd solution

Obtain Air Gems

TO

Obtain Air Gems
    i second this. the whole "loading between your club and the adventure world" is not even that much of a problem if it only happens once every 2 hours or however long you need to complete a quest like this.

and a fix like this would also give them a chance to patch out pirrot/lord farms without the worry of some ppl going into a mad frenzy.
    IGN: FluffyNoibat

Main: Fae <3

+ Reply to Thread