+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New drop reduction issue

New drop reduction issue

Hello,
    After experiencing a very strange crash in which I was ported to the login screen, at the bottom were the words "changed account," suddenly I have not been getting increased quality gear on multi-drops and the daily gem bonus does not seem to be working.

I had an instance in which I cleared 38 dungeons PLUS world bosses in an elemental world and only received 38 boxes.

There is no possible way this is an "RNG issue"

Please note that I did not change logins or accounts and there was no reason in which the above message should have displayed.

Please look into this as I am very frustrated with 98% shadow drops at 3799 magic find.

I had the same problem too a few weeks ago.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Its back

Quote Originally Posted by Xzelian View Post
    Hello,
    After experiencing a very strange crash in which I was ported to the login screen, at the bottom were the words "changed account," suddenly I have not been getting increased quality gear on multi-drops and the daily gem bonus does not seem to be working.

I had an instance in which I cleared 38 dungeons PLUS world bosses in an elemental world and only received 38 boxes.

There is no possible way this is an "RNG issue"

Please note that I did not change logins or accounts and there was no reason in which the above message should have displayed.

Please look into this as I am very frustrated with 98% shadow drops at 3799 magic find.
    so after writing yesterday my game locked and on relog I found things working normally again.
    Today things have been o.k. until just recently.

now at 4099 MF 3-5 pages of nothing better than shadow running dungeons and shadow towers. With stellars seriously devalues due to the effigy push I need all I can get.
    Now boxes are slowing down.
    Multi triggers are not working. This followed a graphical glitch in which random icons "strobed" in their normal places.

This needs a permanent fix but for now please un-bug my account.

If you get the glitch with random icons getting "strobed" do a quick restart of Trove before the game crashes by itself. You respawn on the place you left of and can continue playing.
    I can't say anything about your issues with MF.

+ Reply to Thread